TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Have had a bad Feeling All Week

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 SCOTTY

SCOTTY
  • Coach
  • 292 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:19 PM

Only managed to catch the last 20 mins over here in Florida. Unfortunatly we seemed very tired. That last twenty reminded me of the Northern Rail cup. Nothing seemed to go our way. But Well done Sheffield you did it the hard way and from what i saw deserved it. Lets hope we can go on from this and keep up the building to go forward.But hey we are still champions in my book. I dont care what any body says.

Edited by SCOTTY, 30 September 2012 - 05:22 PM.

The truth is out there?

#2 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:40 PM

We need some good forwards cannot rely on Dickins all the time

#3 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

Captain headbutt

#4 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 05:44 PM

This won't go down well but we are chockers who can say we arnt

#5 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 06:21 PM

i will post again go up to any one those fev players and tell them that they are chokers go on,i dare you chin up lads we will be back next season

#6 Ackydave

Ackydave
  • Coach
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 09:48 PM

This won't go down well but we are chockers who can say we arnt

You can't even spell the sodding word.........get to bed...it's school in the morning!

#7 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:02 PM

We need some good forwards cannot rely on Dickins all the time

Best post on this thread if you had added maloney and bostock after today.

#8 sir HaRoLd FaCey

sir HaRoLd FaCey
  • Players
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:24 PM

Are England, Lockwood , Dale, Spears that bad? We can take a couple off your hands if they are so poor?

#9 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 10:37 PM

Are England, Lockwood , Dale, Spears that bad? We can take a couple off your hands if they are so poor?

I would'nt say that bad i mean spears must be the best tackling forward in our league but his go forward is poor. then ingy his go forward is normally great but his defence is suspect same as lockwood and dale. them 3 are good at going forward but defence is their weakness IMO

#10 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:28 AM

You can't even spell the sodding word.........get to bed...it's school in the morning!

#11 parko1370

parko1370
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 09:29 AM

Yes your right its my phone and I was on a bus writing it

#12 Ricardo Taylor

Ricardo Taylor
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

seen one of our heroes today, cracked collar bone from yesterday. he is totally devastated by yesterday. He is in at work today. Now that is dedication

#13 Wormy

Wormy
  • Players
  • 29 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:04 PM

Think we have to be honest here and say that on the day fair play the Eagles played the conditions better got themselves in front and catch up football in wet weather is always gonna be tough Well played Sheffield you've done it tough and deserved it on the day...Are Rovers a bad side no...are the team chokers...no have not watched the game back yet but got to thinking last night two teams in the main have caused us problems this year Fax and Eagles both put 60 on us in the middle of the cup run and both beat us in the 2 finals of 2012.

As a rovers fan if you look at the teamsheets and match up man for man the maximum number of players from either Eagles or Fax that you would want in a theoretical 'combined' side is perhaps 3 from either...so what is it about those 3 possible changes that makes the difference between winning and losing ?

Or are we short in another area ?

Just an excercise but constructive thoughts please anyone ?

#14 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 05:30 PM

I dont think were short in any areas to be honest and i think we have a great team but i think a few have said it before we are short of pace i feel.The difference is fax and eagles have players that can go the full distance of the pitch where as i feel non of our players if they made a break can do that and the eagles 2nd try was the best try ive seen this year and that is the difference between winning and losing for me we need pace hopefully this young kid from donny and lamont will inject the pace we desberatley need