TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Yes to SL promotion and relegation.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
13 replies to this topic

#1 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 07:44 PM

http://www.ipetition...=Send+to+Friend

Last chance to lobby the RL and help then realise the way the fans truly feel.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#2 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 947 posts

Posted 30 September 2012 - 08:16 PM

Done

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#3 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 450 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 11:41 PM

done

#4 DemonUK

DemonUK
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:44 AM

What's the point....you are just a SL reserve team. Your chairman has no ambition for SL or a new ground otherwise planning permission would have been in years ago. Even the promises now are just paper talk.

Sorry folks, no forecast comp this year

#5 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:52 AM

You clown

#6 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 205 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

what a total muppet you are

#7 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

What's the point....you are just a SL reserve team. Your chairman has no ambition for SL or a new ground otherwise planning permission would have been in years ago. Even the promises now are just paper talk.

Very well thought out that DemonUK. Now how do you arrive at the fact we are a SL reserve team, check the signings so far and not one is a Super League attached player.
Our Chairman has no ambition, well I feel the fact that he assembled a squad the season before last to get us out of Championship 1 ( which of course we did) and appointed possibly one of the best coaches outside of Super League suggests he does have ambition.
As for a new stadium yes I can see where you may have a point except we have a lease on the land and I firmly believe that the stadium will come to fruition.

May I ask are you a salford supporter as I am sure i have seen you on their forum, if so you better than anyone should know how difficult it is to get your own ground...Oh yes you didn't did you.!!!

Jog on till you can actually be constructive.

Edited by marshy1, 04 October 2012 - 03:54 PM.

#8 PaulT

PaulT
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 12:44 PM

Now THAT is a keyboard warrior!

Posted Image

#9 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 3,064 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:33 PM

Alan I do believe hes a Leigh fan. They of course had no dual reg players last year or any financial problems pre-season.

#10 Bryce

Bryce
  • Coach
  • 911 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:03 PM

I thought we'd get a government warning before they introduced broadband in Leigh...

#11 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:45 PM

Even if Swinton had no desire to play in SL i would still sign this petition as it is bad for rugby league from grass roots upwards.

some people see past the end of their own noses and want a fairer more level playing field.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#12 marshy1

marshy1
  • Coach
  • 1,667 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:47 PM

Even if Swinton had no desire to play in SL i would still sign this petition as it is bad for rugby league from grass roots upwards.

some people see past the end of their own noses and want a fairer more level playing field.

Agree totally Barnie, i'm with you mate.

#13 PhillH

PhillH
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:44 AM

Amen to that.
Rugby League - great game, shame about the administration.

#14 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 450 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 03:10 PM

Amen to that.

same here, the more people that sign the petition the better.