• This topic is locked This topic is locked
91 replies to this topic

#21 Bones

Bones
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 02:52 PM

None of this is a surprise.

He had a private office in a hospital building where I made occassional use of an office. It was a condition of him donating money to the hospital.

One of the directors told me that unlike the rest of the hospital, it was cleaned by a private firm and no one else had a key. Inside were oak lined walls, settees, a fridge, TV and video etc. All the other offices looked like DHSS interview rooms from the 80's. There were rumours then about his use of the room.

Read this-

http://chris-ukorg.o...-or-paedophile/

I'm not sure how much of it is true, but.....
Ramshackle punk rock covers for all the family..............www.facebook.com/kerpunkuk

#22 fieldofclothofgold

fieldofclothofgold
  • Coach
  • 5,838 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

did wyman have sex with her before she was 16? Even if he didn't it was pretty creepy.

did wyman have sex with her before she was 16? Even if he didn't it was pretty creepy.

Elvis Presley too,wasn't he having somekind of relationship with a 14 year old girl before she bacame his wife later?
but you and I weve been through that and this is not our fate.
So let us so let us not talk falsely now.
The hour is getting late
FROM 2004,TO DO WHAT THIS CLUB HAS DONE,IF THATS NOT GREATNESSTHEN i DONT KNOW WHAT IS.

JAMIE PEACOCK

#23 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,263 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:03 PM

He had a private office in a hospital building where I made occassional use of an office. It was a condition of him donating money to the hospital.

One of the directors told me that unlike the rest of the hospital, it was cleaned by a private firm and no one else had a key. Inside were oak lined walls, settees, a fridge, TV and video etc. All the other offices looked like DHSS interview rooms from the 80's. There were rumours then about his use of the room.

Read this-

i have major doubts about this story
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#24 Stevo

Stevo
  • Coach
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

Smith states she was 14.
It's not a question of coming down to earth, Mr Duxbury. Some of us, Mr Duxbury, belong in the stars.

#25 Bones

Bones
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:06 PM

i have major doubts about this story

Which bit?
Ramshackle punk rock covers for all the family..............www.facebook.com/kerpunkuk

#26 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,263 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:11 PM

Which bit?

the office in the hospital that nobody haad access to with the wood panelled walls

I worked for many years in hospitals, including in leeds. This just doesn't ring true quite.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#27 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:12 PM

Blimey. A right can of worms there. Even if half of it is true....

Maybe he did have more influence than I thought.

#28 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:15 PM

Elvis Presley too,wasn't he having somekind of relationship with a 14 year old girl before she bacame his wife later?

Wasn't that Jerry Lee Lewis and it was his 12 year old cousin or something? Priscilla was young but legal ....I think.

#29 Bones

Bones
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:17 PM

the office in the hospital that nobody haad access to with the wood panelled walls

I worked for many years in hospitals, including in leeds. This just doesn't ring true quite.

Me too, and although I can see how it's unusual, I certainly didn't dream it up

#30 MikeW

MikeW
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:19 PM

When he died someone put a link on the thread on here over to the Leeds United forum where some guy was slating him for shenanagins at a hospital in Leeds

#31 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,392 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

Wasn't that Jerry Lee Lewis and it was his 12 year old cousin or something? Priscilla was young but legal ....I think.

Elvis and Priscilla Presley met when she was 14.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#32 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,683 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:27 PM

When he died someone put a link on the thread on here over to the Leeds United forum where some guy was slating him for shenanagins at a hospital in Leeds

Yes, that was me. However, that allegation related to spying on nurses and sneaking round their rooms rather than corruption of minors.

Either way, not a pleasant guy beneath the facade.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#33 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Again though, that is just hearsay.

What is needed is concrete proof to settle the matter one way or the other. It won't affect him but there may be people involved in any covering up that could face retribution

#34 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,683 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:35 PM

From Popbitch:

http://soundcloud.co...vels-get-off-my

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#35 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,731 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:45 PM

Read this-

Some utterly shocking stuff in there......if any of it were true, particularly all the MP-related stuff then that could potentially explain the cover-ups!

#36 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 6,072 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 03:46 PM

Elvis and Priscilla Presley met when she was 14.

But I think according to the relevant state laws at the time both Presley and Lee Lewis's relationships were legal if still weird.
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#37 heartofGold

heartofGold
  • Coach
  • 289 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

I worked at the BBC from 1972 to 1980 and tickets for Top of the Pops were freely available for staff and I went along most weeks with workmates. He definitely had roaming hands. Nothing more than that to report though.

oy shked helwa el horiya

#38 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 20,364 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:26 AM

If Saville is guilty and if that HIGNFY is genuine then I have a new-found respect for Paul Merton.

Definitely fake.

#39 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:23 AM

"Have i got news for you" should be interesting this week,if its still on........

#40 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,392 posts

Posted 03 October 2012 - 09:47 AM

Definitely fake.

So it appears.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users