Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

HARRISON & OSTLER

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

LIam Harrison is undecided on his Barrow Raiders future due to a change in his career circumstances which call for irregular hours etc.
He has apparantly turned down all offers from other clubs with Barrow being his only playing option.

Martin Ostler has stated he wants to retire but not yet confirmed.................

See today's Evening Mail.

Posted Image

#2 Sempur

Sempur
  • Coach
  • 556 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

LIam Harrison is undecided on his Barrow Raiders future due to a change in his career circumstances which call for irregular hours etc.
He has apparantly turned down all offers from other clubs with Barrow being his only playing option.

Martin Ostler has stated he wants to retire but not yet confirmed.................

See today's Evening Mail.

Would everyone who will be going to the Presentation Evening bring with them a A4 sheet with the words ' Liam Harrison, Please Sign!' written on it.
And for once I am not joking, it just might make a difference?

But don't anyone tell the Bull :wub:
Whoso sheds his blood with me on this field shall be my brother - Henry V

#3 Eastie

Eastie
  • Players
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

Ostler would be a big loss with his years of experience and Harrison for his push at all costs game play. Two big players we could definitely do with next season

#4 Appleman

Appleman
  • Coach
  • 207 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:45 PM

Harrison story here: http://www.nwemail.c...ferrerPath=home

Ostler story here: http://www.nwemail.c...ferrerPath=home
Ever alert for the call to Craven Park

#5 Penno

Penno
  • Coach
  • 206 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:53 AM

Both players have been fantasic for Barrow and will/would be missed, but there is more to life than rugby and I wish them both the best in whatever they decide.

#6 alba

alba
  • Coach
  • 204 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

A nice christmas present would be all the Liams in the squad, and a small gift wrapped season ticket, not asking too much.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users