Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Paul Gascoigne spotted in Cleator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 01:54 PM

Rumours are flying in Whitehaven that Paul "gazza" Gascoigne is the latest signing for Cumbrias worst rugby league team as his best friend Jimmy "5 bellies" Gardner has apparently taken over one of cleators finest hostelries.
Sporting a new look as a tramp in the local paper with 2 other equally dishevelled individuals Jimmy has reportedly adopted a squeaky Aussie diatribe to fool locals into thinking he was an RL coach.

Whitehaven 2010 rlfc have declined to speak to the press however an unnamed source close to the club is quoted as saying "well assa after t'carry on with t'cloon fray neighbours owts better than that, n ev urd that is gud wid financial irregularities and fits reet in with us"
With the club in a state of media blackout since the haven fanzine revealed that they had hired street magician David Blaine to make an illegal contract disappear in the wake of the Mattygate scandal we cannot confirm this rumour
Paul Gascoignes agent released a statement saying "Paul has had no approach from W2010RLFC since last years failed signing, he would have signed last year but he's a home and away fan, if they'd hired Alf Stewart instead of Harold Bishop he would be a haven player already"

In a related story Police were called to an incident in Haven town centre when all 7 remaining haven fans fought over shirts with Gazza printed on as Billy Rudd had ran
out of Z's when rumours surfaced on deludedfans.con

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#2 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,803 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:02 PM

Ha ha good yan lol. Yeah david blaine was at the wreck he was found curled up in the trophy cabinet apparently he'd been there for years unnoticed.

#3 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,131 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 02:50 PM

Oh dear a wooden spool the size of Nelsons column and a cauldren the size of Haven marina

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#4 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:00 PM

Just poking a little fun at the local peasantry mate

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#5 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,131 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 03:39 PM

Just poking a little fun at the local peasantry mate

I know LOL

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#6 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,214 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

I give it 20 minutes until it's copy and pasted into the idiot forum
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#7 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Did you see the size of him on the TV on Sunday? More like 12 bellies!!

#8 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

It's such a shame you have to lower to typing abuse to get at the coach. The whole Harold Bishop thing was an insult to a decent bloke. Now you have to resort to abusing Dave Woods. This sort of abuse is not acceptable on the Haven Forum, and would not be tolerated. You will not find any personal attacks against GC.

This follows on from calling fans retarded earlier ths week, there may be rivalry and hatred, but some on here have hit all time lows.

HW

#9 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Wahey, heres keyboardwarrior with a complete lack of sense of humour as usual. Talking about all time lows, hows that thread about morals going on your moronic site? Its hilarious seeing Jameaters talking about others having moralistic problems, kind of like Stalin saying Hitler was a bit naughty.

#10 topladtownie

topladtownie
  • Coach
  • 749 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:40 PM

It's such a shame you have to lower to typing abuse to get at the coach. The whole Harold Bishop thing was an insult to a decent bloke. Now you have to resort to abusing Dave Woods. This sort of abuse is not acceptable on the Haven Forum, and would not be tolerated. You will not find any personal attacks against GC.

This follows on from calling fans retarded earlier ths week, there may be rivalry and hatred, but some on here have hit all time lows.

HW

:o :o Seriously you must be reading a different Haven forum to me.

The offensive rubbish posted by Boxer, Choccy, Red White & Blue, Harry Callaghan about Town,
lots of unsubstantiated rumours. I've seen Choccy call Bowden on lots of occasions, and he's not
the only one. Then there were a number having a go at Stack and other players, even in the last
week some of the things said about Matty are nothing but nasty and personal. You are having a giraffe thinking all is pleasant on that site. Anything anti Town is left on while any Town fans responding get banned by the nazi style moderators.

The above piece is obviously meant in a light hearted manner which is more can be said for the
abusive Haven posters named above,

So mainly jog on and get over yourself. :lol:

Edited by topladtownie, 04 October 2012 - 05:42 PM.

#11 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,144 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:43 PM

An all time low is when you swindle local businesses and taxpayers. If you don't like what you read don't come on here.....retard lol

Edited by GeordieTownie, 04 October 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#12 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,929 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

HW

Sense of humour bypass or what!!!!!
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#13 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:59 PM

HW

I believe you are upset as you lack the wit to respond.
Its ok it's not your fault your family tree has no branches

#14 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:13 PM

So u all agree its ok to call people retarded?

HW

#15 Havenwarrior

Havenwarrior
  • Coach
  • 600 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:15 PM

An all time low is when you swindle local businesses and taxpayers. If you don't like what you read don't come on here.....retard lol

Maybe u should all practice what you preach and stay on your own forum then, after all this thread is a direct response to the Moral Dilemma thread on Haven Fans.

HW

#16 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Awww, come on now people, poor little fella`s got himself all upset. Better ease off, otherwise he will have to have his mum leave his night light on in case the bad men have him wetting his bed again. Sleep tight princess.

#17 harryclint

harryclint
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Don't bite their so full of double standards,its not the first time they have used that offensive term in here only last time it was much worse.They can't see there super darlings doing any wrong yet we all know if it was whitehaven players who had been locked up and bailed to appear again they would be full of it .Like the Matty saga they keep going on about what DB said but one thing he didn't deny is Matty signed for whitehaven,but yet again they are so desperate they are prepared to accept anything from him .As for you gonchy lad what a sad excuse contrary to how you talk you haven't been there or done it so to talk like you do about players who have then just about sums you up.Interesting to see if your guilty darlings own up to spare the innocent ones .

#18 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

I thinks its quite funny that gonch lad as made some good uns about us best un had to be when jjp landed in newcastle airport was quality

#19 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:59 PM

Oh wow you cut me to the quick! The keyboard is truly mightier than the sword, and you're right I haven't been there and done it and I have never claimed to have. I was, at best a very average player who's highest level was Carl div 1 and who's career was ended by an overactive knife and fork.
I do however have the ability to laugh at myself unlike the majority of you guys
Would love to chat but I have to get some sleep busy day coaching GB under 17s in the morning

Does

Ps keep hiding behind your keyboard name

#20 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

Glad to see one has a sense of humour, shame you're a loan voice in a sea of single figure IQ cretins.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users