Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Paul Gascoigne spotted in Cleator

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#21 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

What's plural for retard as another one seems to have found his way on here.....

#22 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 275 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

It's such a shame you have to lower to typing abuse to get at the coach. The whole Harold Bishop thing was an insult to a decent bloke. Now you have to resort to abusing Dave Woods. This sort of abuse is not acceptable on the Haven Forum, and would not be tolerated. You will not find any personal attacks against GC.

This follows on from calling fans retarded earlier ths week, there may be rivalry and hatred, but some on here have hit all time lows.

HW

go and cry to someone else......... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
bluewhitearmy

#23 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 1,934 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

Don't bite their so full of double standards....

Lol...... that is just typical retarded Haven logic....... You lot are quick to have a dig about other clubs financial affairs and yet it's not that long ago that morally bankrupt club of yours went into administration to avoid paying it's debts - Now that is double standards.
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#24 houndpup

houndpup
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:33 PM

So u all agree its ok to call people retarded?

HW

do one you complete knob how the hell can you come on here moaning , about town fans av a look at you own site .

#25 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 532 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

Oh ive got a sense of humour marra i go on haven forum under another name and i hate town as much as you lot hate us but i never slag town off ive too much respect for ur team at the min and too be honest ive seen town 6 times this season and i think they where the best team in the league but as for the matty crac youve got him now but he did agree to ccome to us maybe it was our choice of coach that swung it but thats life ###### happens

#26 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:40 PM

Well said Donald, some of your fans were celebrating last season when Sarah jesica Parker walked out on Wakefield and joined you, yet Matty does a similar thing and gets hammered for it.

#27 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 07:50 PM

Well said Donald, some of your fans were celebrating last season when Sarah jesica Parker walked out on Wakeoeld and joined you, yet Matty does a similar thing and gets hammered for it.

Need to get your facts right mate wakefield cancelled JJp,s contract due to the fact he could not arrive in time for preseason due to his son being ill that was end of 2010 start 2011.We signed him Feb 2012.but don't let that get in the way of having a go at haven

Edited by haven4ever, 04 October 2012 - 08:33 PM.

#28 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Stop being a retard H4E

Edited by GeordieTownie, 04 October 2012 - 08:05 PM.

#29 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,711 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Oh ive got a sense of humour marra i go on haven forum under another name and i hate town as much as you lot hate us but i never slag town off ive too much respect for ur team at the min and too be honest ive seen town 6 times this season and i think they where the best team in the league but as for the matty crac youve got him now but he did agree to ccome to us maybe it was our choice of coach that swung it but thats life ###### happens

donald, as far as Town are concerned, the Matty affair is water under the bridge and until the Haven club put a name to the "Whitehaven spokesman said" and say what you are sayng (with no maybe's) then I'm afraid it will remain that someone was trying to pull a fast one that backired on them.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#30 haven4ever

haven4ever
  • Whitehaven
  • 1,316 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

Obviously not intelligent enough to realise just how offensive that term is to people less fortunate than yourself

Edited by haven4ever, 04 October 2012 - 09:19 PM.

#31 GeordieTownie

GeordieTownie
  • Coach
  • 1,155 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

Obviously not intelligent enough to know where the word offence and where the word offensive should be used.....

And then subsequently edit your post when the error is pointed out....

Edited by GeordieTownie, 05 October 2012 - 06:36 AM.

#32 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,809 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 09:25 PM

Dear flaming me!! When will the jampot fans get over the fact that matty chose us!

#33 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,189 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 10:41 PM

It's such a shame you have to lower to typing abuse to get at the coach. The whole Harold Bishop thing was an insult to a decent bloke. Now you have to resort to abusing Dave Woods. This sort of abuse is not acceptable on the Haven Forum, and would not be tolerated. You will not find any personal attacks against GC.

This follows on from calling fans retarded earlier ths week, there may be rivalry and hatred, but some on here have hit all time lows.

HW

Correct HW Don Gailer was a decent bloke but im sure being called Harold Bishop didnt bother him as much as a phone call to sack him when he was in Paris with family!!!!
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#34 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,431 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:52 AM

A bit of banter's fine, but cut out the offensive name calling please.

Quick reminder for everyone of the forum T&Cs here:
http://www.totalrl.c...tion=boardrules

Thanks

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users