TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Ouch

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 ArthurDaley

ArthurDaley
  • Coach
  • 531 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

The biter is bit.

http://www.dailymail...-match-ban.html
A large VAT Dave please.

Allso known as Teodozjusz Matuschanskavasky

#2 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 04 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

No sympathy for him whatsoever, biting is almost as bad as spitting at a player and deserves a long ban. For a second offence it should be a life ban!

Thug!!!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#3 DiddyDave

DiddyDave
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:33 AM

They reckon he pleaded not guilty because he`d taken his false teeth out!! Must`ve given Billy a nasty suck then,but maybe Graham thought that as he was playing for the Bulldogs,he might as well live up to the name. Silly boy and it looks as though he`s going to have a reputation from now on in Oz like Adrian Morley.

#4 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

Banned for 12 matches including the Internationals, I think he was lucky at at that. I've no time for players who bite and spit it's filthy. Look back to the 'Old Days' can anyone imagine Vince Karalius biting anyone, no he might punch you on the nose but never anything like biting!!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#5 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 806 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 10:50 AM

If it were Vince Karalius doing the punching... I think I'd rather be bit.

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#6 hitman hornet

hitman hornet
  • Coach
  • 345 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

I put the video on last week ;)
under the thread JAMES GRAHAM
100% league 0% union