Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Season Tickets

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

Any ideas when they are out and prices ect?

#2 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 06:17 PM

Website doesn't specify any date
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#3 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:47 PM

I would guess that the club still needs to know how many home matches, including NRC, will be included.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#4 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 09:25 AM

I have just at this moment received the form to get my season ticket

#5 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

I have just at this moment received the form to get my season ticket

i think under 16s season tickets are different to adult ones as they are the same throughout the championship with admitting to both home and away grounds, so id imagine these are done by the rfl and not the rams?.

#6 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:19 PM

i think under 16s season tickets are different to adult ones as they are the same throughout the championship with admitting to both home and away grounds, so id imagine these are done by the rfl and not the rams?.

They should do this for over 60's too, scraping along on a pension as we have to do.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#7 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

They should do this for over 60's too, scraping along on a pension as we have to do.

Maybe clubs in the championship could do a combine home and away season ticket for adults and oaps, like they do junior season tickets?

#8 potato ram

potato ram
  • Coach
  • 230 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 08:39 PM

Got my form today.
Adult standing£115. Seating £130.

#9 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:59 AM

Is there still the option to pay in instalments (like last year) ?
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#10 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

Is there still the option to pay in instalments (like last year) ?

How would £14 payable at every home match sound?

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#11 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,778 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 11:33 AM

How would £14 payable at every home match sound?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#12 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,691 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 02:23 PM

I'm with you there BSJ - after tax there's barely enough left to fill the Roller. :o

#13 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:28 PM

Got my form today.
Adult standing£115. Seating £130.

thats a bit of a hike from the last 2 years

think wakefield are peddling one for £125 for the super league games

nice to see the heaps of income from the carboot & the function room hire is not offsetting the season tickets

or are the club starting to get a little greedy ??

paid £40 for rubbish
paid £80 for rubbish and a season so dis-jointed by the end of it didnt seem like weve had a season
will not be paying £115 for possible feeder team rugby,under jowitt i stopped learning which players were which due to the massive turnover

so hoping for a little more this season than another one of revolving doors back to the parent club.

wouldnt have been so bad £120 for a season ticket & a free shirt

but a 30% increase after the rubbish thats been served up over the last 2 seasons in out of order i feel...

Edited by coolie, 07 October 2012 - 07:29 PM.

#14 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:43 PM

thats a bit of a hike from the last 2 years

think wakefield are peddling one for £125 for the super league games

nice to see the heaps of income from the carboot & the function room hire is not offsetting the season tickets

or are the club starting to get a little greedy ??

paid £40 for rubbish
paid £80 for rubbish and a season so dis-jointed by the end of it didnt seem like weve had a season
will not be paying £115 for possible feeder team rugby,under jowitt i stopped learning which players were which due to the massive turnover

so hoping for a little more this season than another one of revolving doors back to the parent club.

wouldnt have been so bad £120 for a season ticket & a free shirt

but a 30% increase after the rubbish thats been served up over the last 2 seasons in out of order i feel...

13 home matches plus NRC and CC games seems like reasonable price to me.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#15 giveuplinno

giveuplinno
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:52 PM

should have been £60-£80 for standing to get loads more people through turnstiles as ticket holders, like we did a couple of years ago. get plenty in to give Glenn plenty of support in his first season as Coach.
Don't forget we have made lots of young kids our priority signings this year. They will need lots of support this year when the going get's tough, which it will at some point. plus times are still tough for the hard working bloke(and family)
Mr Sawyer has done lots of good things for our club, so I hope he can find a good offer for us fans once again.
If it is £115 for a south stand ticket, will he sort a ###### out for half price????(just a thought)
Easy payments would help also.
just a thought!!!!!!!!

#16 giveuplinno

giveuplinno
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:54 PM

why has the word shirt been hashed out!!!???!!!

Edited by giveuplinno, 07 October 2012 - 08:54 PM.

#17 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 975 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:05 PM

Might be a good idea to get the cost of these season tickets up on the club's website,so we all know how much they will be costing us.

#18 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 09:22 PM

I can tell you season tickets for us under 16's are the same, still £25

#19 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,489 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:51 AM

I know times are hard but we do seem to read a lot of contradictory stuff on here don't we?

When the team is struggling all that we read is that the fans are the lifeblood of the club and should be listened to; how the club should dip its hand into its pocket and sign some better players; then, when season ticket prices are announced we hear how the chairman should somehow manage to reduce their prices. Where does the magic money come from to pay for all of this?

It's difficult to think of anywhere decent that you can get admittance for a tenner and enjoy (?) yourself nowadays. Fifteen matches for £150 would have been good value - £115 is a bargain.

<_<

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#20 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,545 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:05 AM

it will be nice just having a full season of rugby to watch, whatever the standard and as BSJ says, less than £10 a game is VFM.
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users