TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Gateshead game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 702 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 07:55 PM

Remember at home when the cameras where around the ground?? When was that meant to be on tele? Cheers.
Cato

#2 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:22 PM

Didn't they say on Channel 4 or 5 sometime in October!!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#3 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 702 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:26 PM

Sure it was channel 4 yea. i was thinking late October too... How would we find out?

#4 houndpup

houndpup
  • Coach
  • 247 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 08:56 PM

think it was aimed at gateshead somthing to do with how a club keeps going with such low fans , prob better off asking gateshead

#5 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 112 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

It was filmed by a company called 'Tiger aspects'. Been on their web site but no mention of it??

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 05 October 2012 - 09:15 PM

Sure it was channel 4 yea. i was thinking late October too... How would we find out?

I've put a message on the Thunder forum asking if anyone knows.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 784 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 03:26 PM

They left gateshead and decided to do a documentary on hornets will be broadcast chanal 4 end of October beginning of November
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#8 popside andrew

popside andrew
  • Players
  • 78 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 07:52 PM

The same tv crew who were at Town v thunder were at hornets v Town in May (24-37 to Town), I spoke to the "hippy bloke" producer who said they had expanded the programme to more championship 1 teams, and it would be going out later in 2012???

#9 PLD

PLD
  • Coach
  • 516 posts

Posted 07 October 2012 - 08:23 PM

The same tv crew who were at Town v thunder were at hornets v Town in May (24-37 to Town), I spoke to the "hippy bloke" producer who said they had expanded the programme to more championship 1 teams, and it would be going out later in 2012???

Hopefully they don't show the interview you did PA

How do they say it - "you have a face for radio" :-)

Rugby League must be a great game to survive the fools at the RFL who run it.