Rugby League World
League Express
Garry Schofield Testimonial Brochure (Signed)

Photo
- - - - -

Windley Blows In From The Bulls

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:08 AM

Click here for more info

Posted Image

#2 hunsok3

hunsok3
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:17 AM

A very good signing i think,dont know much about the lad,but gives us plenty of options in the opening sides up department,,,,also very glad to see scott watsom has resigned,he is a player i really rate.....well done the club,,,,,SO WE SHALL AGAIN

#3 FRISKY FILLY

FRISKY FILLY
  • Coach
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 06:36 AM

We still need-
1 a scrum half-- a proper one, not a utility player.
2- cover for Grimmer-- Danny wont have played for over a year, and can't be expected to win games single handed as some people think.
3 two big robust mobile forwards-- and
we are still waiting for the 4 players coming from the Rhinos to be named. I was told in confidence the names of 2 of them which if there hasn't been a change are ok with me.

#4 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:25 AM

We still need-
1 a scrum half-- a proper one, not a utility player.
2- cover for Grimmer-- Danny wont have played for over a year, and can't be expected to win games single handed as some people think.
3 two big robust mobile forwards-- and
we are still waiting for the 4 players coming from the Rhinos to be named. I was told in confidence the names of 2 of them which if there hasn't been a change are ok with me.

1 - Agree, scrum half is a key position we are yet to fill, but players have been identified.
2 - We have plenty of cover, Callum Windley (Played standoff for Bulls under 20's last season), Luke Helliewell, Danny Ansell.
3 - We are well covered in the props, Lowe, Henderson, Yates, Houston, Menzies one more may be if better than what we have but dont think we need two.
4 - No Rhinos players have been confirmed yet as both clubs were waiting till Leeds season was over before discussing players.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#5 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,621 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:13 AM

We need a goalkicker
Posted Image

#6 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,560 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

We need a goalkicker

Agree Steve, but wont be an issue if we get our scrumhalf. Worse case scenario we get Kevin Sinfield on dual reg :o

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"