Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

new signing

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,913 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 07:54 PM

I'm sure the club has it all under control with their targets. I remember it was all very slow last season but it all came good, and there will have been some learning at the end of last season too when the squad was a bit thin. I've every faith it will come good.

I think the Jambo's are close to an ex superleaguer and maybe just what they need!

every SL player getting released is off to haven according to deludedfans.com

#22 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:04 PM

Yeah true, I heard today that they had offered terms to Paul Woods erstwhile testee, they think a few of their lads are lacking in the cojones dept and maybe just what they need! :lol:
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#23 kieran

kieran
  • Coach
  • 201 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 08:57 PM

The BOD know what theyre doing.. mark fryer put this on facebook ----- > were talking to a number of players some more serious than others at this moment. Last year we sat and waited instead of diving straight in. Our approach this year has been to get our squad re-signed and looking at new players as well.

#24 dkw

dkw
  • Workington
  • 4,523 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Seems that way doesnt it, one of them posted Shaun Ainscough had been released by Bulls and reckons they should go for him......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#25 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:41 AM

Seems that way doesnt it, one of them posted Shaun Ainscough had been released by Bulls and reckons they should go for him......... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

#26 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:44 AM

They're a bit late......I'm Sure he signed for swinton last week?

#27 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

Double post !!!

Edited by goingupthetown, 09 October 2012 - 08:45 AM.

#28 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:09 AM

They're a bit late......I'm Sure he signed for swinton last week?

Its Martin Ainscough thats re-signed for Swinton not Shaun

#29 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:03 AM

I think it would be a good idea to get Callum Phillips down for pre season training to see how his nee stands up.He would be a very good cover for both half backs and Matty???.

#30 goingupthetown

goingupthetown
  • Coach
  • 110 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 10:23 AM

Its Martin Ainscough thats re-signed for Swinton not Shaun

I think it would be a good idea to get Callum Phillips down for pre season training to see how his nee stands up.He would be a very good cover for both half backs and Matty???.

Correct :wacko:

#31 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,412 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

I think if callums knee can hold up then he wouldn't be cover for anyone, he would surely be our 1st choice scrum half.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#32 kiln7

kiln7
  • Coach
  • 807 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

Well you could be right Wonky. And with Jonathan Dawes back in training good cover for both wing spots the lads got plenty of pace and he could tern out to be a 1st choice.???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users