rugby league live 2 (game)

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:13 AM

Once I won the SL at Amateur level and then Rookie level I stopped playing it for some reason.....not sure if you get to play WCC in season 2 as I've only ever done 2 individual seasons at different levels

I know that you can play WCC, I've seen it on YouTube. Just wondering more about the custom career mode.

It's time to park the camels.

#102 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 967 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:02 PM

I stopped playing for a while but just started again last week. I'm currently on the 2nd hardest setting. The ones before that get boring when you put 30-40 points on teams every week.

Also, when you win the league you do play in the WCC the year after.

It's not a great game, but its by far the best RL game ever made. I just wish you could update squad lists for career mode because the game was outdated by the time it came out.

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#103 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:18 PM

I stopped playing for a while but just started again last week. I'm currently on the 2nd hardest setting. The ones before that get boring when you put 30-40 points on teams every week.

Also, when you win the league you do play in the WCC the year after.

It's not a great game, but its by far the best RL game ever made. I just wish you could update squad lists for career mode because the game was outdated by the time it came out.

You can. That is if you can be bothered spending the time to do so. Can you shed any light on if I replace the SL teams with CC teams in career mode what happens with transfer money and the players that would be playing for Super League teams that are no longer there etc..?

It's time to park the camels.

#104 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Play a match or 2 a day.. in season 3 with South Sydney.

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users