Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

October Photo Comp KT has chosen SPORT as the theme

CLOSED TO ENTRIES

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,087 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 06:55 PM

OK Kenilworth Tiger has set the theme for October as Sport.

Please post only one photo in each post (makes it easier for identifying the chosen picture when posting more than one picture)

Photographs to be taken between 1st October 2012 and 31st October 2012 and posted on this thread between those dates.

Apologies for being a bit late off the mark getting this going.

Get snapping and enjoy (its only a bit of fun)

Edited by Padge, 01 November 2012 - 01:03 PM.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#2 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 12,865 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 11:38 AM

I know this wont win anything but a snap I took with my phone whilst out for a ride on Saturday. Taken from Belmont hill looking towards Ramsbottom (you can see Peel tower in the distance).

Posted Image
Fides invicta triumphat

#3 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 04:37 PM

Time to dust off my camera & enter some #### photos to have the p### taken again, now that it's turned to the cooler months again
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#4 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,944 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:22 AM

Time to dust off my camera & enter some #### photos to have the p### taken again, now that it's turned to the cooler months again

why do you insist on being such a pratt all the time - show me where you've had the ### taken?

Maybe you're #####d again?
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#5 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:10 AM

why do you insist on being such a pratt all the time - show me where you've had the ### taken?

Maybe you're #####d again?

It's called self-depeciation, poking fun of myself, too serious mate, maybe you should try e-bay, see if they have a spare sense of humour, you could do with one.
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#6 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,944 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:44 AM

It's called self-depeciation, poking fun of myself, too serious mate, maybe you should try e-bay, see if they have a spare sense of humour, you could do with one.

Yeah because you've never moaned before have you..swiftly followed by a "all feel sorry for me please as I'm a serial drink driver"
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#7 my missus

my missus
  • Coach
  • 4,806 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:01 PM

tut,tut :(

What does it mean
This tearjerking scene
Beamed into my home
That it moves me so much
Why all the fuss
It's only two humans being.

#8 Wiltshire Rhino

Wiltshire Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,309 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:11 AM

I know this wont win anything but a snap I took with my phone whilst out for a ride on Saturday. Taken from Belmont hill looking towards Ramsbottom (you can see Peel tower in the distance).

Posted Image

I like! Nice one Sev!

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

#9 Mister C

Mister C
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:20 AM

Posted Image

But whats in the Saddle bag??? You probably want us to believe there is a small array of tools, a puncture repair kit and an energy gel. You'll be telling us next you've never failed a test! :ph34r: ;)

#10 steef

steef
  • Coach
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:28 PM

Can someone flying a kite be classed as sport? Its a big kite.
"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

http://www.flickr.com/photos/stufod/

http://www.facebook....156268557729980

#11 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,087 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:50 PM

KT as the selector of the theme has the final decision on whether something fits into the theme or not.

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#12 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,944 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:32 PM

Indeed - why not!

Posted Image

#13 steef

steef
  • Coach
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:04 PM

Indeed - why not!

Nice one. Cheers.
"surely they've got to try somthing different now, maybe the little chip over the top?2

#14 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,267 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Taken on my phone,so quite poor quality.
[attachment=3937:12102012622.jpg]
Once you have tasted excellence,you cannot go back to mediocrity.

#15 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,087 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

Wigan St.Judes v Oldham St. Annes

Posted Image

#16 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:40 AM

Siddal v Dockers

Posted Image

#17 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,138 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

Someone deciding to play a practical joke on the Leeds players while they were going up for their medals at the Grand Final by replacing the Champagne with a bottle of Milk Shake

Posted Image

#18 steef

steef
  • Coach
  • 1,447 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Posted Image

#19 PhillH

PhillH
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 08:45 AM

A circuit to go at Sedgefield.

Posted Image
Rugby League - great game, shame about the administration.

#20 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,800 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Taken with the phone

Posted Image
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users