TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Co-Co the clown strikes again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
81 replies to this topic

#1 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 01:42 PM

http://www.totalrl.c...2013-world-cup/

#2 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 02:11 PM

And so we now have a discussion about a discussion about a discussion. Will the banality never cease? :rolleyes: :blink: -_-

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#3 Paulie

Paulie
  • Coach
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

One of the many anagrams of l'angelo mysterioso is ' a tireless monology ' Those anagrams never cease tol amaze.

#4 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,578 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:32 PM

Pathetic Chris. Just because many dont want to watch the WC and dont share your views you go crying to the main board! Seriously how old are you?

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,264 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

Come on Chris have the decency to answer as to why you have done this? You think you are being very clever when you question others about their postings, but never seem to want to elaborate when you are questioned about yours
Im Fev and im proud

#6 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:15 PM

The mans a first class tool.
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#7 Ponterover

Ponterover
  • Coach
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

Total wind up merchant, pedant and argumentative sod.

Never thought I'd put a fellow Fev fan on ignore, but I did about 2 months ago

#8 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,889 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

He is a sad silly little man with far too much time on his hands

#9 Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Ian (Pencil) Elliott
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:59 PM

Chris - To be honest I am really disapointed in your thread on the General forum. You obviousley hold the same opinions has many members on the general forum but for me many memebers hold views that I do not and will never agree with.

What you have done is tried to paint a picture where poor you are stuck with a club whose supporters hold idiotic views. Well in my opinion you and your mates on that forum hold idiotic views.

You have in the past been blasted on this forum for having different views, which I know now is wrong and I have apologised for that. I think by creating that thread on the general forum that it is now your turn to apologise to people who post on the Rovers forum.
"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

#10 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:10 PM

Can't we transfer him to c@s with the rest of the losers?
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#11 DMS

DMS
  • Coach
  • 1,128 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:13 PM

Chris, you are bang out of order, just because someone disagrees with your views does not give you the right to belittle them and call them names. I'm afraid i now agree with Lowfield, you are a sad little man.

Edited by DMS, 10 October 2012 - 08:16 PM.

"FEVVED UP AND RARING TO GO"

#12 bigjohn

bigjohn
  • Coach
  • 977 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:56 AM

:rolleyes: Think we should just move on guys looks like he is now doing a bit of fishing if you ask me.

#13 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:29 PM

It seems to me like someone who always doffs his caps to the gentry up in SL, complaing when the rest of us plebs don't follow suit. Why should we get excited about a tournament run by the very people who do everything they can to "keep us in our place!".

#14 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:02 AM

Bless, he just likes the attention and the feeling he is better than the rest of us. I pitty him to be honest, lets face it he is a wannabe jurno with a thesaurus up his ass, desperate to have his views validated.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#15 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:57 AM

Bless, he just likes the attention and the feeling he is better than the rest of us. I pitty him to be honest, lets face it he is a wannabe jurno with a thesaurus up his ass, desperate to have his views validated.

who are 'the rest of us'? Why would anybody want the atttention of the denizens of this 'forum'?
Wannabe? People do what they do. I 'wannabe' a blues guitar player. Don't own a thesaurus.
As for having views validated. Well you and the rest have done that all right.
regards co co the clown.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#16 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:59 AM

It seems to me like someone who always doffs his caps to the gentry up in SL, complaing when the rest of us plebs don't follow suit. Why should we get excited about a tournament run by the very people who do everything they can to "keep us in our place!".

I doff my cap to no one.
the championship is a tournament run by the very same people
as for being 'kept in our place'. That'll be the victim culture kicking in again. To the barricades! They can't stop men who want to be free!
Keeping it local

#17 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:01 AM

:rolleyes: Think we should just move on guys looks like he is now doing a bit of fishing if you ask me.

in a way you are right. I was 'fishing' for information about how Rovers fans, dedicated to their sport, were planning to enjoy the biggest international tournament, featuring the best players in the game.
Keeping it local

#18 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:06 AM

Chris, you are bang out of order, just because someone disagrees with your views does not give you the right to belittle them and call them names. I'm afraid i now agree with Lowfield, you are a sad little man.

Dave you are one of the number of people on here whom I hold in very high regard.
I didn't call any people names(your friend Lowfield's area of expertise), my response-and I retract none of it related, entirely to the saattitudes displayed relating to the original thread.
Sad little man? Reafrding some of the attitudes expressed on here, sad to the point of despair. Little? I wish I was=I like my snap too much.
Keeping it local

#19 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:08 AM

Can't we transfer him to c@s with the rest of the losers?

and you're a winner?
Keeping it local

#20 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,652 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:11 AM

Chris - To be honest I am really disapointed in your thread on the General forum. You obviousley hold the same opinions has many members on the general forum but for me many memebers hold views that I do not and will never agree with.

What you have done is tried to paint a picture where poor you are stuck with a club whose supporters hold idiotic views. Well in my opinion you and your mates on that forum hold idiotic views.

You have in the past been blasted on this forum for having different views, which I know now is wrong and I have apologised for that. I think by creating that thread on the general forum that it is now your turn to apologise to people who post on the Rovers forum.

Ian I'm sorry you feel that way, but I've had enough: I've packed in all my roles at Rovers-I'm sure there will be a queue of 'forum' members wanting to fulfil them. I'm not sure why you have a problem with a wider group sharing your thoughts and viewsd.
Keeping it local