• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

He is a sad silly little man with far too much time on his hands

priceless, but at the same time not worth the bother.
WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#22 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:14 AM

Total wind up merchant, pedant and argumentative sod.

Never thought I'd put a fellow Fev fan on ignore, but I did about 2 months ago

nothing wrong with getting your facts right. Give it a go.
Argumentative? Heaven forbid anyone should think differently to you.
still: you wont be reading this, so no matter.
Keeping it local

#23 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

One of the many anagrams of l'angelo mysterioso is ' a tireless monology ' Those anagrams never cease tol amaze.

you clearly have too much time on your hands.
Keeping it local

#24 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:17 AM

Come on Chris have the decency to answer as to why you have done this? You think you are being very clever when you question others about their postings, but never seem to want to elaborate when you are questioned about yours

Maureen I will send you a pm.
I am always willing to elaborate on my views. I don't know where you have got that idea from.
Keeping it local

#25 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:19 AM

Pathetic Chris. Just because many dont want to watch the WC and dont share your views you go crying to the main board! Seriously how old are you?

why should what is said on here be kept secret?
Keeping it local

#26 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

http://www.totalrl.c...2013-world-cup/

be careful going on that forum.
You might be confronted with diferent ideas to what pass for yours: and expressed by people who are passionate about their sport.
Keeping it local

#27 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

And so we now have a discussion about a discussion about a discussion. Will the banality never cease? :rolleyes: :blink: -_-

banal indeed
Keeping it local

#28 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:27 AM

The England team is not my team, it is a super league team, super league is an invitation only non competitive league, it has nothing to do with me neither has the England team. I will not spend 1 penny of my hard earned supporting anything to do with the RFL elitest world cup. I reckon i wont be alone
Every spare penny i have will go to the Rovers and help Mark Cambell and his board take us back to our rightful place. The world cup, 4 nations, england, Grand final, challenge cup with 2 different rules for super league and the rest can go to hellll as far as im concerned

I agree with Chris. You condemn the World Cup as elitist yet clamour to be part of that elite.

Rugby League supporters seem to be so pessimistic.

Everyone has a chip on his shoulder.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#29 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 09:53 AM

and you're a winner?

Compared to you, yes.

The weak conform, the strong survive.

#30 Chappies Dummy

Chappies Dummy
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Makes you sick doesnt it!

#31 Ian (Pencil) Elliott

Ian (Pencil) Elliott
  • Coach
  • 1,167 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:41 AM

Ian I'm sorry you feel that way, but I've had enough: I've packed in all my roles at Rovers-I'm sure there will be a queue of 'forum' members wanting to fulfil them. I'm not sure why you have a problem with a wider group sharing your thoughts and viewsd.

Chris it's the way you went about it which I think was wrong. I definately do not have an issue sharing my opinions on the general forum and most of the members know how I feel anyway. We seem to have the international thread every year and the majority don't want anything to do with it so why make a fuss on the general forum this year?

If you have decided to give up your roles at the club then I would like to say thanks for all you have done for the club. You obviousley feel strongly about your opinions and if you feel you have had enough then that's up to you. It's very similar to me saying I have had enough of the RFL so I don't attend major events any more.

I do feel that on this occasion you were wrong but hopefully no hard feelings?
"You cant be scared of death. When that time comes, it comes....I've been blessed. God's looked out for me, so, I'm happy." -Sean Taylor, #21, Washington Redskins

#32 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,271 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

Chris. I'm still struggling here owd cock. You asked what plans people have for the world cup. You have used and criticised this forum and it's users for long enough, and have enough nouse and perception to judge what people's responses would/will be without the need to go fishing.
Then when, expectedly, you get those responses you heap further criticism and disdain upon those opinions causing again, an expected response.

Why oh why, when you feel some people of this forum are so small minded, reactionary, have a victim culture and amongst other comments do you feel you have a need to keep communicating with this forum I don't know. What do you get out of it?? Why do you keep putting yourself in this position? You have said to me so many times "there is more to life than a game of footy", and I agree wholeheartedly.

You posted a long thread on t'other forum along the lines of "is it all really worth it"??

Genuine question here mate. What makes it "worth it" for you to keep visiting this forum if it causes you so much angst and leads to so much critical prose on this and other fora?
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#33 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,271 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 01:59 PM

I agree with Chris. You condemn the World Cup as elitist yet clamour to be part of that elite.

To be fair Richie boy, you can trawl this forum should the desire take you, but I'm not sure you'll find a post from Lowfield clamouring to be part of the elite. He doesn't.The full bag o' chips on my shoulder are my chips, as is my pessimistic view on the world cup and RL in general. That is my approach and unique to me. Others may have a similar approach - that's up to them. C'est la vie. Opinions. We all have them. It's what makes us, us Richie boy. I don't wish to be any other way. Maybe other don't either?No rights or wrongs here Richie boy - and I realise you never said there was!

#34 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:21 PM

What do you mean agree with him you loonatic, theres no need to agree or disagree, how can i be wrong i gave my opinion for gods sake as was requested, it cant be wrong because its my personal opinion
for the last time i have never ever clamoured to be part of the elite, i wouldnt thank you for super league as it is. Got it

Edited by LOWFIELD, 12 October 2012 - 02:26 PM.

#35 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 42,250 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Chris it's the way you went about it which I think was wrong. I definately do not have an issue sharing my opinions on the general forum and most of the members know how I feel anyway. We seem to have the international thread every year and the majority don't want anything to do with it so why make a fuss on the general forum this year?

If you have decided to give up your roles at the club then I would like to say thanks for all you have done for the club. You obviousley feel strongly about your opinions and if you feel you have had enough then that's up to you. It's very similar to me saying I have had enough of the RFL so I don't attend major events any more.

I do feel that on this occasion you were wrong but hopefully no hard feelings?

never any hard feelings as far as you are concerned ian. I have no problems with the club either-far from it. The current regime have been brilliant to work for and with. I can't ptaise them enough.
Shouild we meet again the first pint is on me.
Keeping it local

#36 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,233 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:25 PM

To be fair Richie boy, you can trawl this forum should the desire take you, but I'm not sure you'll find a post from Lowfield clamouring to be part of the elite. He doesn't.The full bag o' chips on my shoulder are my chips, as is my pessimistic view on the world cup and RL in general. That is my approach and unique to me. Others may have a similar approach - that's up to them. C'est la vie. Opinions. We all have them. It's what makes us, us Richie boy. I don't wish to be any other way. Maybe other don't either?No rights or wrongs here Richie boy - and I realise you never said there was!

The shame is Robin, that some individuals on here, irrespective of their views, seem incapable of accepting the opinion of other posters without the need to resort to insults or petty name calling. Interesting debates stem from differing opinions; petty arguments start from an inability to accept that others don't necessarily hold the same view. Doesn't really matter who started it, and that's why it's possible to put posters on "ignore". For the rest of us, it's just madness.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#37 LOWFIELD

LOWFIELD
  • Featherstone Rovers Forum
  • 3,859 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 02:28 PM

be careful going on that forum.
You might be confronted with diferent ideas to what pass for yours: and expressed by people who are passionate about their sport.

Your the one who wont accept any other view to your own, i respect other opinions even if i dont agree. Any oposite view to you the person is mocked on other forums. Ian Clayton had you weighed up didnt he old lad

#38 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:47 PM

What do you mean agree with him you loonatic, theres no need to agree or disagree...

No there's no need. No prohibition either.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#39 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

Chris. I'm still struggling here owd cock. You asked what plans people have for the world cup. You have used and criticised this forum and it's users for long enough, and have enough nouse and perception to judge what people's responses would/will be without the need to go fishing.
Then when, expectedly, you get those responses you heap further criticism and disdain upon those opinions causing again, an expected response.

Why oh why, when you feel some people of this forum are so small minded, reactionary, have a victim culture and amongst other comments do you feel you have a need to keep communicating with this forum I don't know. What do you get out of it?? Why do you keep putting yourself in this position? You have said to me so many times "there is more to life than a game of footy", and I agree wholeheartedly.

You posted a long thread on t'other forum along the lines of "is it all really worth it"??

Genuine question here mate. What makes it "worth it" for you to keep visiting this forum if it causes you so much angst and leads to so much critical prose on this and other fora?

Nowt that a good slap wouldn't cure, Robin.

#40 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,271 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

Chris is a mate of mine bob and I don't do violence!
Me dad always said a good runner always beat being a good feighter. I was useless at both.
Me n Chris will and do argue and have very opposing views on most things rugby. Not so on other stuff.

We''re talking a rugby forum here bob. It's not an emergency session of the UN.
Doesn't mean I have clue as to why Chris chooses to post this question..... hence my open question.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users