TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Tom drops in

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#21 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 679 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:37 PM

#22 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

Wasn't he with us before on dual reg or summat? I seem to remember him kicking a goal from the touch line to beat dewsbury. Or is my brain going the way of GOR's?

Ran the legs off us and scored a brilliant try if I remember - I wouldn't have minded him at the Rams. I'm a hundred and two you know. :P

#23 greydog

greydog
  • Coach
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 12:24 PM

Is he too small to be the ball playing loose forward we need .

#24 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,161 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

jonny hepworth has done very well for us in that role, tom could probably do a similsr job for you.
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#25 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

Ive always rated him.He just never got the chance at our place just the odd game here and their.But he is good with the ball in hand and like oldrover says i think he will do a good job for you guys at loose forward and i think he would become a fans favourite over the course of the season for you guys.

#26 marko9

marko9
  • Coach
  • 196 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 08:37 PM

Think he will go we'll for us given the chance,a good ore-season will get him fit,was surprised featherstone took him on,DP thought was worth it,prob injuries and not that much game time didn't help,not sure about loose forward think others would say not the work horse type of theses days

#27 vitocorleone

vitocorleone
  • Coach
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 11:12 AM

With the best will in the world I dont see Tom`s defence being up to playing at lock.