Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

A message from Alex Thompson

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 943 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Alex has asked me to post the following message on here for all the Roughyeds supporters :

" Don't know if you go on them forums or even if Oldham have one but if you could explain for me on them why I left and that I still love
the club and only left because I was left in the dark for so long an that there's a chance of London broncos taking me on mate.

Just to clear my conscience. Don't want the Oldham fans thinking I done the dirty. Loved every minute of it. But as a young lad n chance of
back in SL is big for me. Whether it happens or not who knows. I'd love to come back one day. Cheers."

I for one wish him well. Good luck thommo.

Edited by allroughyed, 09 October 2012 - 09:28 PM.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

I will have some of that too allroughyed
His tackling,going forward and body on the line :D He will be sorely missed this coming season.
Posted ImageVelcome to ze forum...You must obay ze rules

#3 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hes not saying that he was kept in the dark ...........is he ............ just like everyone else in the County Borough of Oldham .............. :lol: .........I dont believe it .......ha ha ha

Edited by Roughyedz, 10 October 2012 - 12:06 AM.

Posted Image

#4 saints10coach

saints10coach
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Hes not saying that he was kept in the dark ...........is he ............ just like everyone else in the County Borough of Oldham .............. :lol: .........I dont believe it .......ha ha ha

Oldham is now a Metropolitan Borough.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users