Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

A message from Alex Thompson

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 954 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:07 PM

Alex has asked me to post the following message on here for all the Roughyeds supporters :

" Don't know if you go on them forums or even if Oldham have one but if you could explain for me on them why I left and that I still love
the club and only left because I was left in the dark for so long an that there's a chance of London broncos taking me on mate.

Just to clear my conscience. Don't want the Oldham fans thinking I done the dirty. Loved every minute of it. But as a young lad n chance of
back in SL is big for me. Whether it happens or not who knows. I'd love to come back one day. Cheers."

I for one wish him well. Good luck thommo.

Edited by allroughyed, 09 October 2012 - 09:28 PM.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 09:47 PM

I will have some of that too allroughyed
His tackling,going forward and body on the line :D He will be sorely missed this coming season.
Posted ImageVelcome to ze forum...You must obay ze rules

#3 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:05 AM

Hes not saying that he was kept in the dark ...........is he ............ just like everyone else in the County Borough of Oldham .............. :lol: .........I dont believe it .......ha ha ha

Edited by Roughyedz, 10 October 2012 - 12:06 AM.

Posted Image

#4 saints10coach

saints10coach
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

Hes not saying that he was kept in the dark ...........is he ............ just like everyone else in the County Borough of Oldham .............. :lol: .........I dont believe it .......ha ha ha

Oldham is now a Metropolitan Borough.