Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

French Team

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 audois

audois
  • Coach
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:13 AM

To play Wales at Lens Saturday week. Could be somethink like from 19 selected:

1 Gigot Avignon
2 Soubeyras Pia
3 Duport CD
4 Pala CD
5 Stacul CD
6 Bosc CD
7 Barthau CD
8 Ferriol CD
9 Bentley K Pia
10 Casty CD
11 Elima Bradford ©
12 Raguin CD
13 Baiteri CD
Subs:
14 Simon CD
15 Mounis CD
16 Larroyer CD
17 Pelissier CD

18th Griffi Lezignan
19th Maria CD

Edited by audois, 10 October 2012 - 11:18 AM.

si tu (remi casty) devais envoyer un fax au president guasch?
"Un grand bravo pour tout ce que vous avez fait, et merci de m'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure."

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."
Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"
Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

#2 oiseau

oiseau
  • Coach
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

can't believe Escaré isn't in the squad and how on earth is Ferriol playing when he retired from international RL two years ago ?

I would have Maria in my 17 with Pelissier starting at 9 and Escaré at FB with Clint electing to go back for arest before joining up with NQC in november

and what's happened to Dane Chisholm ?

#3 audois

audois
  • Coach
  • 1,995 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:38 PM

Not too many problems in the forwards but as at the Dragons out in the backs shortage of competition. Soubeyras from Pia an interesting selection covering full back & wing positions. Another lad from Vaucluse who has turned a few heads already this year. Fakir is suspended for Wales game & in that group around a dozen who played in the 32-18 loss to England in Avignon last October. Robin who had a spell at Wakefield in their academy is a quick, clever half back who has joined the Dragons camp this autumn from Villeneuve & is playing for St Esteve at the moment & could push Barthau in the halves. A bit surprised Cologni coaching at Lezignan has left out too Cardace & Bousquet.
si tu (remi casty) devais envoyer un fax au president guasch?
"Un grand bravo pour tout ce que vous avez fait, et merci de m'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure."

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."
Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"
Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

#4 slowdive

slowdive
  • Coach
  • 264 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

I'm off to Lourdes on the 21st any RL interest down there? I know it's a bit off topic.
"At times to be silent is to lie. You will win because you have enough brute force. But you will not convince. For to convince you need to persuade. And in order to persuade you would need what you lack: Reason and Right."

#5 timtum

timtum
  • Coach
  • 2,609 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:13 AM

I'm off to Lourdes on the 21st any RL interest down there? I know it's a bit off topic.

Nearest to Lourdes would be St Gaudens, champions of France not too many years ago, but now trying to reform in Elite 2.

You can always pop into Toulouse coach Gilles Dumas tabac and say hello!

Enjoy Lourdes which remains one of the most surreal places I have ever visited.
In the South of France and fancy a banger?
www.mistersaucisse.fr
"Fine sausages for the discerning customer"

#6 oiseau

oiseau
  • Coach
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:20 AM

Enjoy Lourdes which remains one of the most surreal places I have ever visited.

yeah, it's basically Blackpool with loads of crosses !

#7 oiseau

oiseau
  • Coach
  • 1,324 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

A bit surprised Cologni coaching at Lezignan has left out too Cardace & Bousquet.

and why doesn't Nathan Wynn get a look in ? - a consistently solid performer who qualified for France a couple of years ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users