Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Club mark re cred

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RobL

RobL
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 04:12 PM

Well done Laura Sidney, got us through our Club Mark Gold Recred, 1st year she's done it but the RFL staff say its much easier working with her than me :o(
www.peterleepumas-rlfc.com
Email:info@peterleepumas-rlfc.com
twitter @PeterleePumasRL

#2 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 11:13 PM

Well Done ................but would you like to tell the rest of us in the world ........just which club is it ???????????? You should get a job at the Rugby League HQ ........... :blink: ..........OR is your club just afraid of all the publicity you may get :D

Edited by Roughyedz, 10 October 2012 - 11:14 PM.

Posted Image

#3 RobL

RobL
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

Well Done ................but would you like to tell the rest of us in the world ........just which club is it ???????????? You should get a job at the Rugby League HQ ........... :blink: ..........OR is your club just afraid of all the publicity you may get :D

Hah, sorry, thought my icon thingy had it on, it seems to have dropped off somehow, must be me age. Pumas, at Peterlee though, I ll go and see if I can stick it back on somehow now.
twitter @PeterleePumasRL

#4 Roughyedz

Roughyedz
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 12:04 AM

Hah, sorry, thought my icon thingy had it on, it seems to have dropped off somehow, must be me age. Pumas, at Peterlee though, I ll go and see if I can stick it back on somehow now.

It is there now , cant really remember if it was or not before , but I didnt see it if it was :unsure: .....Do not be afraid to blow your own trumpet so to speak , as nobody else will, with the progress that you have made over the last few years I expect you to be above oldham in the pyramid within the next 10 years or so .........

Edited by Roughyedz, 12 October 2012 - 12:04 AM.

Posted Image

#5 RobL

RobL
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:33 AM

Cheers matey, I had to reload the logo, not sure why though. Nice thing to say thanks, Oldham are massive though and I guess it would take different people to me to get to that sort of level and a bit of cash I guess. We need to concentrate on getting good at what we are doing now and establish that first which will take a while and lot of work and the people are under no illusions of the task but once we get there I think I will be able to say we acheived what we set out to do and revisit it.

Good place to be here at the minute as well though and with the likes of Laura (i really was rubbish at doing club mark) and the other people coming on board regularly a lot stuff been taken off me which means I should get my hair colour back.
twitter @PeterleePumasRL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users