RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Hull Kingston Rovers Supporters Trust Open Meeting and Vote

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

On Sunday 9th December at the Harry Poole bar (2pm start), the Hull KR fans working group are inviting you to an open meeting and vote, with the view to start a Supporters Trust. With presentation from Supporters Direct a special guests.

All are welcome.

Contact hkr.trust@gmail.com to express your interest in attending this event.

We are also available on Twitter @HKRWorkingGroup and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RoversWorking

#2 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

Well done :)

Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#3 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Thanks, Roy. This is what I've been talking to DSK about, although obviously I couldn't give too much away until we got the go ahead for the meeting. We've had a lot of interest over the past couple of days so we are all hoping we can pack out the Harry Poole bar on 9/12. We also hope to see some well known local faces there, and I'll reveal that when we have confirmation.

#4 Brigg Rover

Brigg Rover
  • Coach
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 10:56 AM

Am pretty certain I will be there, this is a very good idea.

#5 DeadShotKeen

DeadShotKeen
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

Should I attend with my detailed proposal for the merged Hull Hurricanes and my natty first run of (obviously fictional) red and black jerseys? ;)

#6 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:43 AM

Should I attend with my detailed proposal for the merged Hull Hurricanes and my natty first run of (obviously fictional) red and black jerseys? ;)

Surely you meant Black and Red! :o ;)
:D
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#7 DeadShotKeen

DeadShotKeen
  • Coach
  • 1,217 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

Surely you meant Black and Red! :o ;)
:D

Definitely not Roy lad. You get to keep your ground, we get first shout in the colours. Fair's fair. ;)

Away kit I'm thinking a neutral blue to reflect the pristine estuary waters.

#8 HKR AWAY DAYS

HKR AWAY DAYS
  • Coach
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

We had a really productive day at the club shop opening on Saturday, getting out a few hundred leaflets and we received over 200 pledges. We have been plugged on local radio twice by Neil Hudgell and Charlie Mullen, the local MP is interested, as is the local media. Things are looking extremely promising now so all that remains is to keep advertising the meeting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users