Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Sinfield to lead England

England RL media release

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 philipw

philipw
  • Coach
  • 543 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:29 PM

If Sinfield starts at 6 ahead of Widdop then we should all give up.

Doesn't matter this year as Widdop is unavailable isn't he?

#42 GezH

GezH
  • Players
  • 92 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:32 PM

He definately desrves this, as others have said possibly next year may be different. He hasn't played lock for two seasons so you'd probably expect him to play in the halves, which poses this question for next year, we've been crying out for NRL experienced half backs for ages, so why Widdop hasn't come over for this year to give time playing with the team I'm not sure. Having said that I reckon last years four nations was the best we've seen of Sinfield in an international jersey after some average performances in the past..

Personally I'm hoping to see the halves for the world cup both being NRL players by then, 6 Garreth Widdop at Melbourne
7 Rangi Chase at St. George Illawarra

AT LEAST HE'S SQUEAKY CLEAN AND WONT LET HIS TEAM DOWN BY SWEARING AT TV CAMERAS OR GETTING SENT OFF FOR CHUCKING A PADDY UNLIKE ANOTHER ENGLAND CAPTAIN ANNOUNCED TODAY, MAY I PRESENT TO YOU THE NEW CAPTAIN OF THE ENGLAND KICKBALL TEAM...MR WAYNE ROONEY!!

Edited by GezH, 12 October 2012 - 05:36 PM.

Continuing to fly the RL flag and introduce more and more folk to the greatest game in North Lincs
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users