Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Broncos v Skolars - HAC 11th Jan 2 p.m

HAC worlds best Rugby ground

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 IM2

IM2
  • Coach
  • 895 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 10:40 AM

Capital Challenge Date Announced

11th October 2012

On Friday 11th January 2013 London Skolars will play the 9th annual Capital Challenge between themselves and Super League’s London Broncos RL . Once again the match wil be held at the prestigious Honourable Artillery Company’s grounds in the heart of the City of London. KO is at 2.00pm.

The Capital Challenge is organised by Skolars, Broncos and the London RL to offer rugby league fans and newcomers to the sport a chance to experience an exhilarating and competitive match in superb and unique settings.

The two clubs share a very healthy and reciprocal relationship off the field and have a dual-registration system to allow them to mutually benefit from the capital’s best talent.

Skolars will host a pre-match luncheon prior to the game. Guests can enjoy a delicious three course meal with wine served in the HAC’s Banqueting Hall and will be entertained by special guest speaker from the world of Rugby League before making the short walk outside to watch the Capital Challenge match. If you are interested in attending the luncheon information can be obtained by contacting the London Skolars offices on 020 8888 8488 or e-mail howardkramer@skolarsrl.com.

Match tickets, priced at £15 each, are on sale now and can be purchased from Skolars online ticket office. To get your tickets now just click here http://www.skolarsrl.../match-tickets/

Season Tickets 2014
- �85 - season ticket
- �125 - family ticket
- �30 - 4 game pack

skolars shop here:
http://www.skolarsrl.../match-tickets/

Haringey Team of the Year 2014 Skolars U19s

Haringey Club of the year 2011
London RL Club of the year 2011

Skolars if Carlsberg made rugby clubs! Perhaps Leagues most progressive club!

#2 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,025 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:35 PM

Great event, and one I always try to attend. The HAC ground really is worth a visit for the history of the place, as well as the location. Where else do you have artillery adjacent to the touchline?

This has become something of a "must do" game for me over the past few years, and in January I plan to follow it up with a pub crawl around nearby Clerkenwell.

Edited by Jonty, 12 October 2012 - 08:36 PM.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#3 cookey

cookey
  • Coach
  • 1,140 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 07:55 AM

Nice to see a little forward planning.I would hope that the Broncos/Skolars might send to team to start off Hemels new season.

On a similar point,I would hope one or two bigger names,may help start of the new campaigns for Gloucester and Oxford.There is little point in sending a full team,but nor would I want to see an Academy team sent by say Warrington/Leeds.A sensible balance of a couple of bigger names and some good youngsters would help launch Hemel,Oxford,Gloucester.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users