christmas

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 sussex rover

sussex rover
  • Players
  • 76 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:13 PM

i was asking my 5 year old daughter what she wanted for Christmas her response was a blue beard toy maybe there is a gap in the market for mascot merchandise a blue beard teddy maybe just a thought. Also i was watching match of the day one Saturday and saw a Chelsea flag with John Terry on it with the words down the side saying CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND, maybe we could do one for Stuart or is it too late for Christmas ideas

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,129 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

i was asking my 5 year old daughter what she wanted for Christmas her response was a blue beard toy maybe there is a gap in the market for mascot merchandise a blue beard teddy maybe just a thought. Also i was watching match of the day one Saturday and saw a Chelsea flag with John Terry on it with the words down the side saying CAPTAIN, LEADER, LEGEND, maybe we could do one for Stuart or is it too late for Christmas ideas

what have i told you about thinking
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,248 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:02 PM

Some time ago I bought a walnut on a stand about 4inches tall. It was at my request painted in blue and white Rovers colours and had Featherstone Rover painted on the base along with 'RUGBY NUT'. I t has had pride of place for a long time. I wonder if these are still available. They are a great little figure and would make a great present.

#4 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,244 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:30 PM

Some time ago I bought a walnut on a stand about 4inches tall. It was at my request painted in blue and white Rovers colours and had Featherstone Rover painted on the base along with 'RUGBY NUT'. I t has had pride of place for a long time. I wonder if these are still available. They are a great little figure and would make a great present.

Still got mine somewhere!!
Im Fev and im proud

#5 GARY....S

GARY....S
  • Coach
  • 2,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:39 PM

My dads rugby nut still on window ledge even though the old man is long gone
"somebody pinch me I must be dreaming"

" TK ROVERS TO THE MAXX "

Posted Image

#6 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,241 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:28 AM

Still got mine.. same place as yours more.... somewhere!!
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#7 Kirkie

Kirkie
  • Coach
  • 149 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:37 AM

Oh i do love Christmas

Edit use of text speak

Edited by Maureen T-k, 14 October 2012 - 12:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users