Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Congrats to the Bull on Rugby League World C1 player of year

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 08:33 PM

Well done Liam well deserved and congrats on winning the awards at the Raiders presentation evening as well.

Lee

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 livo

livo
  • Coach
  • 888 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 09:46 PM

Yep. Well done liam. What ever you decide for the future, I'm sure the club and the supporters will be behind you. I know i will.
FACEBOOK PAGE: Barrow raiders Bar. Follow for promotions and up to date events.

#3 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 13 October 2012 - 11:24 PM

Well done Liam mate! Fully deserved !
Rog.

Posted Image

#4 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,574 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 08:56 AM

Many congrats on the season Liam and it seems to have been a master stroke playing 2nd row together with the captaincy.

Posted Image

#5 Shipbuilder

Shipbuilder
  • Coach
  • 459 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:56 AM

Well done Liam - the whole town is proud of you. You've been outstanding all season.

Best of luck in the future, whatever your decision we will never forget what you have done for Barrow RLFC

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 379 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 12:50 PM

I have to admit that Liam being skipper wouldn't have occurred to me. Having watched him play outside Martin Ostler then Ned Catic I thought, at times, Liam was coasting through some games with the obvious exception of when the ball came to him. His attacking game was very good. James Nixon will testify as to how good a centre Liam is/was.

I just thought that sometimes in defence he was caught napping.You usually see centres moving into the pack later in their careers but to give him the captaincy with it was an absolute master-stroke. His defence now is spot on.

Well done Bull, you deserve all the accolades that come your way!

One more year, please. :)

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#7 Dibble

Dibble
  • Coach
  • 712 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:58 PM

If you work hard you reap the rewards,and Liam has done exactly that.How embarrassed are the RFL now that the RL world knows who should have been crowned Player of the year at the Championship Awards Night,in my opinion the decision to overlook him was an absolute travesty!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users