• 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:15 AM

Who will be the division one champions

#2 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:28 AM

My moneys on acorn. Lane are top now but can get no more points so think corn will go top. Eggremont have a big fixture backlog so may struggle to win every match but shouldl have enough in the tank to secure promotion. Whatever happens its been a nerve bitting finale and good to see 2 teams claim back to back promotions (unless mont massively slip up).

#3 dobber

dobber
  • Coach
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:40 AM

If Acorn slip up at Millom or at home to Egremont, does it come down to points difference, between lock lane & Acorn, I dont think Egremont will take all the points remaining in games left to play.

#4 dobber

dobber
  • Coach
  • 175 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 11:42 AM

My moneys on acorn. Lane are top now but can get no more points so think corn will go top. Eggremont have a big fixture backlog so may struggle to win every match but shouldl have enough in the tank to secure promotion. Whatever happens its been a nerve bitting finale and good to see 2 teams claim back to back promotions (unless mont massively slip up).

which two teams will get back to back promotion ?

#5 LONGMAN

LONGMAN
  • Coach
  • 824 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 03:18 PM

which two teams will get back to back promotion ?

Egremont and Lock Lane.
Dont discount BDH or Warriors yet, depending on how results go.

#6 Wiffdog

Wiffdog
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:46 PM

As an Egremont lad I'm hoping its us that will win it... Looking at the fixtures its gonna be a hard run in. Hunslet (away), York (away), Mayfield (home) and St Judes (home). All of them will make it very difficult.
As for Warriors, I think they will be pipped to the post by BDH on points difference if there is a race between them for 3rd if that scenario happens

Gonna be doing my prayer dances to the gods of rugby league this week hoping for Millom to beat York, Eccles to beat BDH and some type of man flu epidemic in Hunslet to make things easier for the Mont lol ;)

My Prediction: 1 Egremont, 2 Lock Lane, 3 York
Egremont Rangers 7th choice winger 2002-2007

#7 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:22 PM

Think its guna come down to the acorn v egremont game if acorn win they win league if egremont win id say its a 3way tie with lock lane winning on points diff as I cant see egremont beating warriors but I could be wrong n obviously acorn also have to get through a very tough match away with millom 1st

Good luck all its nail biting time :)
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA
Go Go Go York City Knights!

#8 fatbirdsneedlovintoo

fatbirdsneedlovintoo
  • Players
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:24 AM

up the corn!!

#9 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:45 PM

I know egremont play the corn on sat but when do they play there other 2matches?
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA

#10 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 162 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

I know egremont play the corn on sat but when do they play there other 2matches?

Egremont play ST Judes 10/11/ at home then Rochdale Mayfield 17/11/ at home.

#11 Dessie O'Hare

Dessie O'Hare
  • Coach
  • 353 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

A lot hanging on their games.
Either champions or 5th !
No pressure
"There are only 5 functions of Internet FORUMS. . . . . . . . . . Brag . . Patronise . . Wind-up . . Fawn . . Threaten. . . . . . . . . Which one did you perform? "

#12 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 132 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:18 PM

Do Egremont not have to win all 3 games to go up ?

#13 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:38 PM

Yea they have to win all 3 they are on 32pts n dudley hill are on 37pts
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA

#14 bullet catcher

bullet catcher
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:33 AM

should be a cracker today acorn going for league title and the mont needing to win for any chance of promotion. come on the corn

Edited by bullet catcher, 27 October 2012 - 07:39 AM.

#15 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:42 AM

should be a cracker today acorn going for league title and the mont needing to win for any chance of promotion. come on the corn

Making the trip over supporting the corn today looking forward to it, how was the weather in york? any chance o game getting called off?

#16 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:48 AM

Pitch inspection this morning says game ON the suns shining with the odd drop of snow here n there, also all gate money going to bowel cancer so anyone at a loose end get down to thanet road n show your support n bring a friend
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA

#17 bullet catcher

bullet catcher
  • Players
  • 97 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

should be a big crowd down supporting the corn part from maybe lock lane lol

#18 thepimp007

thepimp007
  • Coach
  • 471 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:38 AM

Pitch inspection this morning says game ON the suns shining with the odd drop of snow here n there, also all gate money going to bowel cancer so anyone at a loose end get down to thanet road n show your support n bring a friend

Good to hear, hope you boys do it! Good to see gate going to bowel cancer lost my dad to it ill be dragging the wife along too, come on the corn ha ha!

#19 jackknife

jackknife
  • Coach
  • 2,081 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:11 AM

Please read

http://www.yorkpress...ttle/?ref=fbrec
COME ON THE CORN
CLASSY CAS 4EVA

#20 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 11:29 AM

Lock lane are away at blackbrook in the CC but a few may turn up. I do hope its a massive crowd for a very worthy cause.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users