RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kicker?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 01:18 PM

We know that Patch has gone to Sheffield and that means we are short of a kicker.

Does anybody know if any of the players we have signed are a kicker? Or are we still needing one?

Patch was a great conversion kicker, even if he wasn't doing the business for us in open play.
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#2 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,721 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 01:13 PM

We know that Patch has gone to Sheffield and that means we are short of a kicker.

Does anybody know if any of the players we have signed are a kicker? Or are we still needing one?

Patch was a great conversion kicker, even if he wasn't doing the business for us in open play.

Jy-mel Coleman!

#3 Rammo23

Rammo23
  • Coach
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 06:42 PM

There are at least 3 to choose from Morton Coleman and Spaven who will get the nod

#4 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 16 October 2012 - 07:46 PM

I kicked our lass right up the s**tbox last night, didn't miss either, can i play for you.

#5 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 08:08 AM

Make sure you clean your boots first
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#6 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,538 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

We will miss Patch's goal kicking without a doubt and I cannot see any of our current squad being able to emulate his success ratio of the past few seasons.

I hope that I'm wrong as a reliable kicker will be vital in this league.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users