Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Questions for Glenn

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Tom Coates

Tom Coates
  • 749 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:00 PM

I'll be looking to do a Q&A with Glenn around the start of November.

What would you like me to ask him?

#2 Netherton Ram

Netherton Ram
  • Coach
  • 362 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 01:05 PM

I can see that the squad is mainly made up of young players, many that have little experience in the Championship. Yes, they have experience in the Super League under 20s competition, but i am concerned how they will compete in the Championship. What are your thoughts on this?
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

#3 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 06:54 PM

What are your targets for this season? Play-offs, avoiding relegation?

#4 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 786 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:08 PM

What would he like to achieve from the link up with Bradford ?
Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#5 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 936 posts

Posted 17 October 2012 - 07:16 PM

Will the players be training with the Bulls every week or just once in a while,or if the weather gets really back,using their indoor place?

Edited by andyram, 17 October 2012 - 10:29 PM.

#6 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 09:30 AM

You can ask Glenn if we will be playing lots of friendly games to get the players ready for the start of the season or will it be just games against Bulls and Bulldogs.

#7 Crown Flatter

Crown Flatter
  • Coach
  • 1,628 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 11:54 AM

He has stated his desire for expansive rugby next season, but what will he be doing with regards to defence?
Legs, Dews, Legs.

#8 giveuplinno

giveuplinno
  • Players
  • 49 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

He has stated his desire for expansive rugby next season, but what will he be doing with regards to defence?

If we score more than the opposition then who cares!!!!! It may get a bit squeeky bum at times, but i for one cant wait for the season and i will be getting a season ticket! COME ON DEWS!!!

#9 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 8,979 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 06:51 PM

How does he foresee his coaching career in this country and elsewhere?

Does he expect the flow of players into the British game from the Antipodes to dry up over the next two years?
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#10 GoldDog

GoldDog
  • Coach
  • 378 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 10:39 PM

I spent some time is Australia when Glen (and his lovely, and very smart Mrs) were getting a lot of exposure in the media, for example, making star appearances on the Footy Show. He's a very smart individual and brilliant signing for you guys.

I'd like to know what he thinks about how the English game is run, how it could be marketed better and compare the quality of the TV coverage and journalism covering the game in Australia compared to the UK.

#11 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:53 PM

Does he plan on having on a decent cup run? Or does he plan on just avoiding relegation, getting into playoffs and etc.?
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#12 alienboy

alienboy
  • Coach
  • 368 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

Who were the best players that you a) played alongside and played against?

Who has been the biggest influence on your coaching career to date?

Has there ever been anything that has been done by a coach when you were a player that you thought at the time you would never do when you became a coach?

Edited by alienboy, 23 October 2012 - 12:04 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users