Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Scott Prince or Jacob Miller...

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 Wiltshire Rhino

Wiltshire Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,332 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:06 AM

Latest rumour from @RLW_Mole is Scott Prince to the Broncos*

*Brisbane not London.

Edited by Wiltshire Rhino, 30 October 2012 - 11:10 AM.

2014 Challenged Cup Winner

#82 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:58 AM

If true, at least it puts a stop to this will he/won't he fiasco.

After it became clear it was gonna take so long for him to make his bloody mind up, Hull should have withdrawn their offer.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#83 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:04 PM

In the last few minutes the story has broke that he looks set to sign for Brisbane.

Just appeared on Hull Daily Mail's website.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#84 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,799 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:07 PM

Just had a PM from Roy Boy - anyone got a good tip on removing letters printed onto the back of a rugby shirt?

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#85 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

Just had a PM from Roy Boy - anyone got a good tip on removing letters printed onto the back of a rugby shirt?

The T & W are easy, it's the A I'm struggling with!
;)
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#86 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Is he trying to get "Tw*t" removed from that one he bought off you?

#87 Roy Boy

Roy Boy
  • Coach
  • 2,738 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:46 PM

Have you got the capital C off yours yet? :P
Money can't buy you happiness!
It can buy you beer and that's a bit like happiness in a glass!

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals."
Sir Winston Churchill

Some folks are wise and some are otherwise!
Tobias Smollett

"I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."
Joe E Lewis

"Look at the ffing state of that"!
My mate on the Avenue last Friday whilst pointing to a scantily clad young lady and spitting a mouthful of beer out!

#88 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:56 PM

Have you got the capital C off yours yet? :P

Don't remember buying one off you.

#89 Just Browny

Just Browny
  • Coach
  • 11,799 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:32 PM

I believe so, I sold it to him just after you guys picked up Martin Gleeson.

I can confirm 30+ less sales for Scotland vs Italy at Workington, after this afternoons test purchase for the Tonga match, £7.50 is extremely reasonable, however a £2.50 'delivery' fee for a walk in purchase is beyond taking the mickey, good luck with that, it's cheaper on the telly.

#90 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,020 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:58 PM

I believe so, I sold it to him just after you guys picked up Martin Gleeson.

:) Not bad, 7/10.

Pearson finally admits defeat...

http://www.thisishul...tail/story.html

#91 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,633 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:07 PM

Adam Pearson must be gutted, but one thing it must have helped sell extra season passes :P

Great work AP

I'm sure he'll get some one else in #hullisntasglamorousasroyboymakesout

#92 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:34 PM

I very much doubt it is the Broncos.

It may be a good thing for Hull, Prince and his Missus do not strike me as a good fit for the North of England for 4 years.

#93 The Future is League

The Future is League
  • Coach
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:13 AM

I very much doubt it is the Broncos.

It may be a good thing for Hull, Prince and his Missus do not strike me as a good fit for the North of England for 4 years.

Prince signs for the Broncos
http://www.courierma...x-1226507376079

#94 boxhead

boxhead
  • Coach
  • 3,118 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:41 AM

Prince signs for the Broncos
http://www.courierma...x-1226507376079

I am really surprised at that.
Prince had a tough relationship when he was last there where too much was expected of him as a youngster.
The Broncos usually develop or sign younger players.
I guess the bargain price made him an attractive 2 year option until they bring others through.

I hope he does well, he will get the support from the Brisbane fans straight away and his partner will be happy that they don't have to shift from their new House :-)

Edited by AndyCapp, 31 October 2012 - 03:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users