Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

ncl discipline minutes 15th oct

daniel kilshaw leigh east

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#81 billybison

billybison
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Went with Danny last night . Would like to thank the Rfl and the Ncl for a fair hearing . Danny's ban as been reduced to 8 matches for Ncl games and 4 in any other league

Pleased for the lad the punishment now fits the crime. Hope this draws a line under Easts current problems and they can now go from strengh to strengh.

#82 jaguar

jaguar
  • Players
  • 81 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:26 PM

Pleased for the lad the punishment now fits the crime. Hope this draws a line under Easts current problems and they can now go from strengh to strengh.

I'm not especially pleased for the lad. I would like to think that if someone injured my son like he did the Pats lad, he would most certainly have "a punishment that fit the crime".

The lad might still decide to take the matter to the police. But at least it's over with as far as the NCL and this forum are concerned and we can all get on with our own business - and stop talking about Leigh East.

Edited by jaguar, 02 November 2012 - 02:31 PM.

#83 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:05 PM

Went with Danny last night . Would like to thank the Rfl and the Ncl for a fair hearing . Danny's ban as been reduced to 8 matches for Ncl games and 4 in any other league

why did you attend if you have nothing to do with leigh east anymore?

#84 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 03:58 PM

Character reference as I have known kilsh for a long long time and Leigh east asked me to go . .one more last thing to jaguar if pats want to take it further we welcome it after reading the letter from the st pats chairman you don't seem happy that justice as been done . We all want the young lad to get better quickly and kilsh even talked about his welder last night so let it go jaguar and like you say lets talk about something else for a change

#85 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:13 PM

Character reference as I have known kilsh for a long long time and Leigh east asked me to go . .one more last thing to jaguar if pats want to take it further we welcome it after reading the letter from the st pats chairman you don't seem happy that justice as been done . We all want the young lad to get better quickly and kilsh even talked about his welder last night so let it go jaguar and like you say lets talk about something else for a change

Ref No

Name

Age Group

ID Number

Club

Match Date

Nature of Offence

Original Decision

Present

Appeals Decision

Suspension Starts

Daniel Kilshaw

O/A

Leigh East

22/09/2012

Reckless High Tackle + Severity of the Case + Previous Record

Guilty

Suspended Until 1st October 2013

Keith Latham. Gary Grainey & Danny Kilshaw – Leigh East

Tony McElroy & Alan Hemmingway NCL

Appeal Upheld

12 Match Suspension

8 Matches to be served in the NCL

4 Matches to be served in any Competition
Suspended for 12 Months

£80 Fine

Immediately

#86 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 86 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:21 PM

Seems a fair outcome that...

#87 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:55 PM

whos 'we' if you have nothing to do with the leigh east club. are you his lawyer now?

#88 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:06 PM

I was representing Danny so I becomes we , and I meant welfare and not welder sorry

#89 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:22 PM

I was representing Danny so I becomes we , and I meant welfare and not welder sorry

from character reference to representing. and if pats want to take it further. pretty strong attitude that.

#90 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 10:46 PM

Have you by chance stumbled across a large spoon?
I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#91 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,653 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:10 PM

Very strong after reading a slanderous letter by the chairperson from st pats . Lets see if that person can back it up

#92 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:48 AM

I think its time for all parties to draw a line under the saga, if individuals wish to press the case further then so be it,

Its probably time to look to next season for the clubs,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users