Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#21 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 09:59 AM

Hi Pom. Go to the voting page.At the bottom of the page you will see a link to facebook.com.youthrugby league.When you go to the page It's about about a third of the way down on the left hand side.

#22 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

Bump to bring the link onto the 2nd page

http://fuelinggood.c...good?id=1331498

#23 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hi Pom. Go to the voting page.At the bottom of the page you will see a link to facebook.com.youthrugby league.When you go to the page It's about about a third of the way down on the left hand side.

Thanks Frank. The rate of voting seems to have slowed right down. :(

rldfsignature.jpg

#24 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:22 AM

Put the link for YOUTH PROGRAMME GRANT on the BATLEY BULLDOGS BOARD.It"s quite an active board and we may pick up some votes from there.

#25 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:22 AM

Thirteen days left for voting in the AYRLA,you can vote daily.The kids need your support.

#26 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 08:53 AM

Don't forget you can vote every day while the voting is open and you can also vote multiple times using different e mail addresses i.e. home/work etc. Thanks again.

rldfsignature.jpg

#27 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

http://fuelinggood.com/rewardinggood?id=1331498

We really need your votes please

#28 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 06:40 PM

Thanks guys for voting.The total votes are mounting nicely but we still need those votes coming in.

#29 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:59 AM

2,000 by Wed evening is achievable.

rldfsignature.jpg

#30 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

http://fuelinggood.c...good?id=1331498

Last few days of voting

#31 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:01 PM

Today, 04:05 AM
Rhode Island Rebellion
Juniors

Re: Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys we currently have just under 5,000 votes.. if we can get to 8 thousand votes by Friday. I think we will get the grant.

Some Good news besides my vote pushing is that finally after 2 years I have gotten traction with the High School Rugby Union Team here in Rhode Island (which i helped found 13 years ago).

A bunch of the boys on the team are interested in volunteering with our youth programs. They attend an Irish Catholic High School so therefore they need to preform community service hours to Graduate.
So not only is this an opportunity to help expand our staff in our youth programs, but its also a great way to introduce Rugby League to a bunch of kids already playing Union at a decent level.
And hopefully get an u18 9s competition going this summer with these kids.

Thanks for your votes.Thought you may like to see this update

Edited by frank, 26 November 2012 - 08:04 PM.

#32 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:26 AM

The Aussies have really got behind this whereas only a handful of Brits have bothered. Very disappointing. :(

rldfsignature.jpg

#33 thirteenthman

thirteenthman
  • Coach
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:25 AM

The Aussies have really got behind this whereas only a handful of Brits have bothered. Very disappointing. :(

Probably a reflection of how what seems like a large majority of RL fans in this country dont actually care much for the international development of the game.

#34 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 09:23 AM

A pity really because it's towards the establishment of League in the USA

#35 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:25 PM

Probably a reflection of how what seems like a large majority of RL fans in this country dont actually care much for the international development of the game.

Totally agree. I've just had a quick glance at the general forum and a thread about new shirts has had 20,000+ views. If only a tenth of those people had bothered to vote daily then the AYRLA would easily win this grant.

rldfsignature.jpg

#36 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Totally agree. I've just had a quick glance at the general forum and a thread about new shirts has had 20,000+ views. If only a tenth of those people had bothered to vote daily then the AYRLA would easily win this grant.

Really amazing but true. Without trying to offend anyone on these Boards the english in the main( and I'm one myself) seem to be only really interested in their club footy and there lies the problem.Just wonder what will happen in regard to attendances in the World Cup next year. At the Union game Wales v New Zealand last weekend, they had a full house and Wales have never beaten the All Blacks that's what you call loyalty to your game.There lies the difference in the two games.

#37 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 09:32 AM

Thanks for your votes.The voting closed today at 4AM.AEST.The AYRLA got a total of just over 7,000 and came third so should qualify for a loan.Will let you know the outcome when it is decided.

#38 frank

frank
  • Coach
  • 777 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:10 AM

#10 Today, 10:16 AM
Rhode Island Rebellion
Juniors

Re: AYRLA Grant Status

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is Official, AYRLA has won the $5,000 in gas cards. This is great as it free's up funds for other things, additionally it can/will be used as incentives to increase the amount of volunteers which will in turn expand programming. Obviously the first use is to use them for transport.

Thanks to you guys that made the effort to vote for the above.Without your votes this result may not have been achieved.Frank

#39 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,999 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:00 AM

Great effort from all those who voted. Thanks again.

rldfsignature.jpg

#40 EdinburghExile

EdinburghExile
  • Coach
  • 614 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:02 PM

Nice one!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users