Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

SL / Championship "Partnerships"

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#221 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,809 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:49 AM

Not getting into this argument griff. I did pay tax on the residue of my income and I am still paying tax on my earned pension to which I contrbuted. Probably better off if I had done brugger all. The point was if the government is handing out money I must have contributed by virtue of 63 years of paying taxes.

Ah - there's nothing fair about taxes. People make that mistake.

You can contribute all your life and then get run over by a bus when you're 64.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#222 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:32 PM

Ah - there's nothing fair about taxes. People make that mistake.

You can contribute all your life and then get run over by a bus when you're 64.

That can happen if you have a good pension or walking around with your breeches ass out. What you are really saying is that everybody should make a will. Something I have been advocating for quite a while. Still say it and there would be a bob or two for Fev if the cards were played correctly.

#223 frankb

frankb
  • Coach
  • 329 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

Seems Leigh's feeder club is' in addition to loaning players to South Wales Scorpions' sending two other players to Salford on loan next season.

Leythers are so angry they feel like we are being starved into oblivion.

We are beginning to think we are not being allowed to be the Pies feeder club and no matter how we dress it up we are feeling hungry. :o