TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Match Preview

Skirlaugh v Leigh East

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 01:09 PM

Skirlaugh will look to avoid the drop this weekend when Leigh East visit Eastside, Skirlaugh are likely to welcome back Sean Wildbore for what will be his farewell appearance

Desipe what happened last week its been turbulent for both clubs now is the time to concentrate on RL

Colin Brown has asked me to extend his welcome to the players committee and supporters of Leigh East stating the clubs have been involved in great games over the years and have always had a good relationship and one incident shouldnt change that

#2 Muriel

Muriel
  • Players
  • 28 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 04:07 PM

Cracking Post Duke,,,, nice gesture :)

Im sure Leigh East will appreciate it and that is what RL is all about :rolleyes:

#3 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:28 PM

That's nice well done big man , hope it's a great game I spoke with a east player today and they are sending there strongest team . It will be tough for east but let's not forget last weeks fiasco had nothing to do with the Leigh east players

#4 terryg

terryg
  • Coach
  • 583 posts

Posted 19 October 2012 - 06:47 PM

Although I'll miss this game due to work commitments, only the third in three years. Good luck to both teams.
The Duke is one of the best secretaries in the game and I always look forward to and enjoy our visits to Skirlaugh, no matter how the game goes.
Whichever team goes down, they will be straight back. (unless the NCL decide otherwise)
See you season after next Duke.Unless we meet in the Challenge Cup

#5 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 01:55 PM

Hope rugby does the talking today and I predict a narrow win for the other team in Leigh :)

#6 TheDuke

TheDuke
  • Coach
  • 1,202 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 04:59 PM

A close game in the end, Skirlaugh just getting the win in the dying minutes,

Leigh had a coach/assistant sent off for coming out of the technical area which seemed a little harsh, but his reaction didnt help

#7 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

Not a bad day for east , 1st team just missing out . 2nd team won in Cumbria and 3rd team winning at widnes. Well done done everyone