Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Rugby Oldham

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 06:05 PM

An unnamed taxi drver/fruit seller asked me to post this...When are you going to offload your monies for our new stand as the ORLFC have run out of money!
Posted ImageVelcome to ze forum...You must obay ze rules

#2 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:29 PM

I hope you didn't tip him RTG.ORLFC have some of the previous Salford stand in storage ready for erection.
One for all and all for the one

#3 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 07:51 PM

I know that but ............................................................

#4 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:02 PM

have they been paid for asks ''unnamed taxi drver/fruit seller ''

#5 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:06 PM

ORLFC haven't run out of money because we never had any. But IMO we are well managed financially, players are always paid, we meet our debts even if at the eleventh hour.RL is struggling at the moment and if you want to make money then RL isn't high on the list. All we can do as fans is turn up pay our £12 shout the lads on and cross our fingers. I think we will have a young hungry team this year and have high expectations. The new coaching team will not suffer fools and with 2 going up this season then last season could be a blessing in disguise.

#6 philipw

philipw
  • Coach
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:17 PM

Has it been confirmed that's it's two being promoted this year?

#7 rugbyman1

rugbyman1
  • Coach
  • 208 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

Ive heard 2 up from a reliable source who should know

#8 Robthegardener.

Robthegardener.
  • Coach
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:34 PM

ORLFC haven't run out of money because we never had any. But IMO we are well managed financially, players are always paid, we meet our debts even if at the eleventh hour.RL is struggling at the moment and if you want to make money then RL isn't high on the list. All we can do as fans is turn up pay our £12 shout the lads on and cross our fingers. I think we will have a young hungry team this year and have high expectations. The new coaching team will not suffer fools and with 2 going up this season then last season could be a blessing in disguise.

Lets hope they dont fall into previous coach mode or we are doomed!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users