TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Wath Brow - Travelling

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
43 replies to this topic

#21 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

bet your kicking yourself, throwing the fixture at miners. 92-0. would av topped league on points diff even with a defeat there.

Ha ha now who's a joke

#22 mgreenwood

mgreenwood
  • Coach
  • 791 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 05:28 AM

Ha ha now who's a joke

:D :D :D whos a joke?? check the final table out u clown!

#23 blueandwhite

blueandwhite
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:04 AM

Ha ha now who's a joke

Might have lost 92-0 but at least we sent a team!

2nd on points difference or relegated? I know which i'd prefer!

#24 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:06 AM

Ha ha pot kettle black , got to you that one did it. Did you actually beat Leigh east this year ha ha

#25 smile

smile
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:19 AM

Ha ha pot kettle black , got to you that one did it. Did you actually beat Leigh east this year ha ha

yes beat them in national cup that's why we had the reverse at miners cos couldn't change fixtures could have been you Mr chairman if you had beat us

#26 mgreenwood

mgreenwood
  • Coach
  • 791 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:12 AM

Like i said youve been a right laugh....ing stock! :D
See ya later enjoy ya banter with the H warriors next year and dont bother the elite 14.. :D :D

#27 blueandwhite

blueandwhite
  • Players
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:23 AM

Why's that then?
We sent a weakened team but managed to fulfill the fixture
You made up a ridiculous story about your bus not turning up

#28 Muriel

Muriel
  • Players
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 11:51 AM

Well Done to Wath Brow,, Always a great trip there and always made to feel very welcome and the food after the game !!!!!!! superb :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

#29 legend killer

legend killer
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 02:05 PM

Maybe east should take some tips from siddal mr chairman, yea they did send a weakend team to miners, there success in the national cup made them do that, clearly more pride In there club than just making up a story to avoid a game,
5 grand finals in 9 years, can't argue with continued success,
Enjoy your stay in division 1 iv got a feeling you will be there for sometime

#30 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

Thought this was a thread about Wath Brow winning the league ?
You could argue that the Hull based sides have to travel some distances to cover in the season ,so probably best to focus on what Wath Brow do on the pitch not how they got there.

And no matter who wins the league and where they come from they should be classed as the Major winners and in my opinion to class is as minor is ###### .

#31 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,822 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 04:29 PM

I wouldn't be crowing about a 2nd team getting hammered just to fulfil a fixture, I'd be asking why Siddal had to send a 2nd team when their 1st was playing in major amateur cup competition, yet it seems commonsense and flexibility is being used for teams with league games left and who are involved with the Challenge cup.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#32 sbull

sbull
  • Coach
  • 529 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 06:30 PM

I wouldn't be crowing about a 2nd team getting hammered just to fulfil a fixture, I'd be asking why Siddal had to send a 2nd team when their 1st was playing in major amateur cup competition, yet it seems commonsense and flexibility is being used for teams with league games left and who are involved with the Challenge cup.

its a shame the same commonsence sense couldnt be used when scheduling games on Grand final and challenge cup days, i almost lost a fortune when i was told i was just about to bet that they wouldnt be that stupid then backed out of the bet.

Edited by sbull, 24 October 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#33 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 07:32 PM

Yes remember one of them grand finals , got a bit of a kicking didn't you , ha ha . One more thing I'm not involved with east anymore so any decision was not mine . My 5 year involvement started after we were relegated and ended with the European championship . Think I might get myself back and start again . All the very best to you next season and hope we draw you in the cup

#34 legend killer

legend killer
  • Coach
  • 119 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

True you did beat us, then 2 years later got relegated, maybe you should get back involved and start getting you best players from other clubs again,

#35 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

Yes think I will spend a few bob again . Wind forward , champs again beating sidall in final

#36 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Rent out your caravan Keith

#37 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:25 AM

Sold it mick , proceeds are going to Leigh east to buy a bus . The rest to greenwoods retirement fund

#38 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,861 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:57 AM

Will anyone use the bus ? :lol:

Best to sponsor a few laptops for your committee so they can read and answer questions posted on the EAST website ;)

Edited by TaxiEgg, 25 October 2012 - 07:01 AM.

#39 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Yes plenty use for stag do,s next season . Our committee are deaf and dumb

#40 smile

smile
  • Players
  • 73 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

Yes remember one of them grand finals , got a bit of a kicking didn't you , ha ha .

you will remember it as its the only one you have been in