East Leeds v Thatto heath U18s

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#21 Truth Only

Truth Only
  • Players
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:58 PM

It is difficult to stand by whilst a 20-30 year old starts to lay into a 16 year old, so whilst what you say is true, it's not the entire picture.

The ref abandonded the match after the Thatto Heath try that would have (probably)put them in the lead because he could guarenttee the Thattos Heath players' saftey. The Thatto lads then said that they wanted walk off with the East leeds lads, together to show no hard feelings etc. So this happened.

Thatto Heath want to re-play the game they don't want a walkover/bye whatever, they want the team that gets to the final tot get there on merit, but the don't want to play it back at East leeds.

I totally agree, all i have said is that both sets os specs could have behaved better

#22 pg2090

pg2090
  • Coach
  • 105 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:27 PM

Was there any outcome from last night?

#23 bulldogs 06

bulldogs 06
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:27 PM

Was there any outcome from last night?

think both clubs have been kicked out.

#24 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,579 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:00 PM

That was the outcome of the disciplinary. Thatto Heath Crusaders intend to appeal the decision. Can't really say anything more on the matter in light of the appeal process.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#25 leighminers

leighminers
  • Coach
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:05 PM

So have st judes been handed the title?

#26 chinaman

chinaman
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:07 PM

That was the outcome of the disciplinary. Thatto Heath Crusaders intend to appeal the decision. Can't really say anything more on the matter in light of the appeal process.

Bit of a Leeds thing this crowd problem? http://www.yorkshire...jting-1-2797367

#27 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

What to appeal on the severity of the judgement or that it wasn't your club at fault. If both clubs are kicked out then the clubs they beat should be given the slot for the comp to go ahead

#28 warrior2

warrior2
  • Coach
  • 122 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:37 PM

Bit of a Leeds thing this crowd problem? http://www.yorkshire...jting-1-2797367

Trouble flared when a Halton Moor player was sent off for a bad tackle. Flat House spectators are then reported to have jumped over the fence and started fighting with Halton Moor players.

You obviously didn't read the article properly did you !!!

#29 Bostik Bailey

Bostik Bailey
  • Coach
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

Absoulty perfect, heaven help that a yorkshire club could be the only one at fault.

Please can somebody tell me that the rugby league is not run by yorkshire for yorkshire. Why ban both clubs? Why not just replay it as Thatto Heath wanted. no doubt pending the appeal the facts will come out.

I'm sure St.Judes won't be happy to get the title in this way.

#30 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

It is difficult to stand by whilst a 20-30 year old starts to lay into a 16 year old, so whilst what you say is true, it's not the entire picture.

The ref abandonded the match after the Thatto Heath try that would have (probably)put them in the lead because he could guarenttee the Thattos Heath players' saftey. The Thatto lads then said that they wanted walk off with the East leeds lads, together to show no hard feelings etc. So this happened.

Thatto Heath want to re-play the game they don't want a walkover/bye whatever, they want the team that gets to the final tot get there on merit, but the don't want to play it back at East leeds.

Ye play it at thatto, I'm sure there's a few locals there that would make them feel welcome. I know it's not the lads but the gob shites that are drugged up on the side line that spoil it, bring em to thatto and see how they get on then.

Edited by Bruce, 02 November 2012 - 09:18 PM.

#31 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:13 PM

Bit silly that but why not play it at a pro ground behind locked doors

#32 Sandspine

Sandspine
  • Coach
  • 142 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:11 AM

So Bruce, are you condoning people at thatto that will gladly cause trouble but lambasting the ones at East Leeds that caused trouble??? Double standards eh? Muppet.

#33 bulldogs 06

bulldogs 06
  • Players
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:06 AM

was not only easts fans,both sets of fans on pitch

#34 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

So Bruce, are you condoning people at thatto that will gladly cause trouble but lambasting the ones at East Leeds that caused trouble??? Double standards eh? Muppet.

Not saying that at all. I am just saying that the lads would be protected, the thatto idiots wouldn't even think of evading a pitch during a game, especially at U'18 level, but would have at least backed up against the Leeds idiots! We've all played at places we wish we hadn't, but it's unfortunately part of the amature game, and these idiots never seem to jump on the bus with the lads to away games!!! I don't condone violence at all, but these youngsters need some kind if protection in future at well known grounds.

#35 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

was not only easts fans,both sets of fans on pitch

You can bet there was 2 to 1 in Leeds favour. Shouldn't even happen at all.

#36 once a ref always a ref

once a ref always a ref
  • 7,031 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:28 AM

Not saying that at all. I am just saying that the lads would be protected, the thatto idiots wouldn't even think of evading a pitch during a game, especially at U'18 level, but would have at least backed up against the Leeds idiots! We've all played at places we wish we hadn't, but it's unfortunately part of the amature game, and these idiots never seem to jump on the bus with the lads to away games!!! I don't condone violence at all, but these youngsters need some kind if protection in future at well known grounds.

I think your use of 'evading the pitch' suggests that you really are Bruce, 'amature' confirms it. :lol:
I don't believe in reincarnation but I did in a previous life

#37 hunsletgiant

hunsletgiant
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

By both teams getting kicked out it would suggest they are as bad as each other. Thatto may have been outnumbered 2 to 1 but then again they were the away team.

Bruce - Thattos very own vigilante. Getting a few lads to give a group of 16 and 17 year old lads a warm welcome.

The game could do without doylems like you. You have made yourself and Thatto look stupid with your immature comments.

Itseasy to blame East leeds, but it doent take much to kick it off! Stamping on a player whilst he's on the floor for instance (youth cup final) so lets not pretend Thatto are angels. I hope their appeal is dismissed!

#38 Bruce

Bruce
  • Players
  • 87 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

By both teams getting kicked out it would suggest they are as bad as each other. Thatto may have been outnumbered 2 to 1 but then again they were the away team.

Bruce - Thattos very own vigilante. Getting a few lads to give a group of 16 and 17 year old lads a warm welcome.

The game could do without doylems like you. You have made yourself and Thatto look stupid with your immature comments.

Itseasy to blame East leeds, but it doent take much to kick it off! Stamping on a player whilst he's on the floor for instance (youth cup final) so lets not pretend Thatto are angels. I hope their appeal is dismissed!

Ha ha I like it, it's a first time I have ever been called a doylem! I am not from thatto, I was just stating that you could bet their own 'vigilantes' as you call them that would welcome the idiots, not players from Leeds. I never mentioned anything about attacking the group of 16 to 17 year old lads. That would be the words of a complete 'DOYLEM'.

#39 TaxiEgg

TaxiEgg
  • Coach
  • 2,818 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:35 PM

PMSL :D

Coming from Leigh and not knowing what a "doylem " was and being Doyle.M ,I looked up the meaning and i,m still laughing;

http://www.urbandict...php?term=doylem

#40 mr chairman

mr chairman
  • Coach
  • 1,666 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 09:47 PM

PMSL :D

Coming from Leigh and not knowing what a "doylem " was and being Doyle.M ,I looked up the meaning and i,m still laughing;

http://www.urbandict...php?term=doylem

Not laughing as much as me pmsl

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users