TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Thieves at it again

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,263 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:26 PM

Paul Coventry as asked me to post this.

Over the weekend there as been some more of the yellow coloured Harris fencing which is around the training field/construction site as been removed and stolen.
This is the latest in a number of thefts from the construction site

Paul as asked if anyone as any information on this matter to contact the club and leave him a message, or come up to the club and speak to him on the matter.

Thank you for any cooperation
Im Fev and im proud

#2 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,164 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 04:55 PM

Paul Coventry as asked me to post this.

Over the weekend there as been some more of the yellow coloured Harris fencing which is around the training field/construction site as been removed and stolen.
This is the latest in a number of thefts from the construction site

Paul as asked if anyone as any information on this matter to contact the club and leave him a message, or come up to the club and speak to him on the matter.

Thank you for any cooperation

@r sholes
joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#3 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 08:27 PM

Give the old bill chance to test out that mountain bike we got em

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#4 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

I know it costs money but time to add night time security patrol a couple of days a week?