RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

supporters meeting.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 rooster2003

rooster2003
  • Coach
  • 391 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:49 PM

It is difficult to please everyone when organising meetings,there are always going to be people who are otherwise engaged.However the supporters need as many people as possible attending so if Rooster and Flaming balls want get together and sort out the date for the next one then contact Gary or Semper,(who I am sure will be grateful of your help)there should then be at least two new people at the next meeting,simples! :)

Nice one Dibble, now get off your high horse, my gripe was against Sempurs comments and organising it on one of the big family nights of the year (ridiculous)

#22 Dibble

Dibble
  • Coach
  • 710 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 02:07 PM

Not on my high horse mate,far from it,just a suggestion that you come up with a date for the next meeting so you can attend,what's wrong with that?

Edited by Dibble, 04 November 2012 - 02:08 PM.

Posted Image

#23 Sempur

Sempur
  • Coach
  • 551 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 05:31 PM

Ahh at last, lively topical debate and independent thinking...............

My work here is done :D
Whoso sheds his blood with me on this field shall be my brother - Henry V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users