RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

NEW STRIP THREAD

club media release Wolves media release Club news release

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#201 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,120 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 12:35 PM

Fax shirt http://twitter.yfrog.com/o0lklhrj
Cant say I am a fan of it at all and nowhere near as good as last years retro shirt

Agree with you on that Lizard. Not good. Last year's was superior.

#202 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,260 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

Take the names off and this is what it looks like, I thinnk its a cracking shirt like this.

http://www.1hxsports...-jacket-19.html

Sorry, but I still dont like it; it's neither stripes, hoops or contrasting-sleeves-and-trunk. It's all of them. I think it's horrible and I should know, I've been following Bradford for thirty six years.

I hope our marketing team at the Bulls don't catch site of this Fax effort, they will be absolutely sick with jealousy.
<_<

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#203 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,048 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:17 PM

New Wigan away jersey all over twitter.. Looks really nice. reverse of the home kit, but in a purple/dark blue colourway

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#204 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 18,574 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:29 PM

Posted Image

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#205 Griff9of13

Griff9of13
  • Coach
  • 5,076 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:39 PM

Posted Image

I like that. Same design as the home but different colour scheme. Good effort from Wigan this year both home & away.
"it is a well known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it."

#206 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 05:08 PM

I like that. Same design as the home but different colour scheme. Good effort from Wigan this year both home & away.

Slight note of pedantry,its the same design as the 2012 home Wigan shirt. Their 2013 home shirt has much wider 'oops.
Posted Image

#207 The 4 of Us

The 4 of Us
  • Coach
  • 1,639 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:37 PM

Yes - why didn't they do the names in blue so it may have blended in better?

Ain't going to see 'em when it's tucked in!

#208 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:58 PM

Brilliant looking away shirt wigan shirt of champions elect, any 1 know when hull fc away shirt out?????

#209 Henson Park Old Firm

Henson Park Old Firm
  • Coach
  • 259 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:32 PM

wigan away jersey would look good as a melbourne storm jersey, well done

Edited by Henson Park Old Firm, 27 November 2012 - 10:33 PM.

#210 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:09 AM

York City Knights shirts for the 2013 season: http://www.yorkpress...is_in_the_pink/

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights & Hunslet Hawks RLFC.

Official Player Sponsor of Danny Nicklas Ben Johnston for the 2013 season
alldesignandprint.co.uk

Linkedin

Twitter

#211 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:45 AM

There's some kind of debate and conjecture as to whether this is the new Leeds away shirt or whether it's a training top.

Either way I kind of like it because it fits this kind of "let's name a day after Sinfield" thing. This slightly bonkers, slightly pompous, slightly brash approach.

Posted Image

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#212 Southstander13

Southstander13
  • Coach
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:50 AM

There's some kind of debate and conjecture as to whether this is the new Leeds away shirt or whether it's a training top.

Either way I kind of like it because it fits this kind of "let's name a day after Sinfield" thing. This slightly bonkers, slightly pompous, slightly brash approach.

Posted Image

The players on Twitter put the picture on, they said it was a training top. Agreed, its slightly bonkers!

#213 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 13,526 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:38 PM

The players on Twitter put the picture on, they said it was a training top. Agreed, its slightly bonkers!

i quite like it but then i bought the Wire charity training top this year!

#214 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,260 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:54 PM

I'd like to thank the Leeds marketing department for doing something that I didn't think possible ... I thought, after thirty six years, I was stretched to the maximum, but now they've found me another reason to dislike their their team.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#215 roughyedspud

roughyedspud
  • Coach
  • 3,424 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:25 PM

that leeds top is very stade francais

OLDHAM RLFC
the 8TH most successful team in british RL

#216 twosevenzero

twosevenzero
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 03:57 PM

Slight note of pedantry,its the same design as the 2012 home Wigan shirt. Their 2013 home shirt has much wider 'oops.

No it isn't, the 2012 home shirt didn't have the side pieces.
"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me".

FIOS

#217 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:03 PM

No it isn't, the 2012 home shirt didn't have the side pieces.

In that case then it isn't the same design as any previous Wigan kit. Everybody's happy!
Posted Image

#218 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,787 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:38 PM

I'd like to thank the Leeds marketing department for doing something that I didn't think possible ... I thought, after thirty six years, I was stretched to the maximum, but now they've found me another reason to dislike their their team.

:lol:

#219 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,174 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 04:50 PM

Leigh Centurions new strip below .................
The press release has just come in to me. If someone else had it before me and posted this link some days ago please email `duplicate posting' to
honor@totalrl.com
I will delete it.

http://www.leighcent...rtlaunch570.jpg

:-)

Edited by Honor James, 30 November 2012 - 04:50 PM.

"If we wish to free ourselves from enslavement, we must choose freedom and the responsibility this entails." Leo Buscaglia

#220 Pottsy

Pottsy
  • Coach
  • 3,451 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:52 PM

Posted Image

People who know me will not be surprised to learn that I think that's the mutt's nuts!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: club media release, Wolves media release, Club news release

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users