Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

NEW STRIP THREAD

club media release Wolves media release Club news release

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#41 foozler

foozler
  • Coach
  • 955 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:03 PM

Get the toys all kids want this Christmas...
each sold separately
Posted Image

Any of you Wiganers wanting to save some money on the 2013 socks, they are currently reduced to £5 in the Saints online store!!

http://www.saintssup...Home-Socks.html

http://www.saintssup...Home-Socks.html

Guess ISC must have over ordered for this year and moved them onto the Warriors for next year!!!

Edited by foozler, 01 November 2012 - 12:04 PM.

#42 Tonka

Tonka
  • Coach
  • 678 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 12:13 PM

White shorts, hooped socks, one more stripe on the shirt and we're there (with the Wigan kit).

#43 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 9,570 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

I guess the clubs will try and sell both to those fans that buy each new shirt. It's probably the Aussie approach also.

c£50 sounds right for the new shirts. Hudds' one ain't out yet. I find the prices pretty expensive,but perhaps I've lived in Yorkshire too long. ;)

Now you know that, even to the combined thoughts of Wittgenstein, Freud, Adler and Jung, that would be an impossible concept. :)

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#44 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Now you know that, even to the combined thoughts of Wittgenstein, Freud, Adler and Jung, that would be an impossible concept. :)

I was Jung and easily Freudened. :D

Didn't Wittgenstein play centre for Balmain?

#45 no1 saints fan

no1 saints fan
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

New Saints Home Kit for 2013:

https://pbs.twimg.co...EMdHI.jpg:large

#46 Bluebags

Bluebags
  • Twitter
  • 34 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 10:03 PM

'tis OK not sure about the black.

#47 Bluebags

Bluebags
  • Twitter
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

New Warrington Parra away shirt

Posted Image

#48 Bluebags

Bluebags
  • Twitter
  • 34 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:17 AM

And Manly have a new away shirt too

Posted Image

#49 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 9,564 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 07:55 AM

New Saints Home Kit for 2013:

https://pbs.twimg.co...EMdHI.jpg:large

That Saints shirt is very similar to what I wish the England shirt would look like.
Posted Image

#50 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:20 AM

quite ike the saints jersey.. think the black works well also..

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#51 a.n Other

a.n Other
  • Coach
  • 1,546 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:23 AM

No pictures of the new strip yet, but Fax are manufacturing their own kit and replicas.

http://www.halifaxco...g-kit-1-5085681

Could be a good move for the club.

Edited by a.n Other, 02 November 2012 - 11:24 AM.

#52 EastLondonMike

EastLondonMike
  • Coach
  • 4,143 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:04 PM

Makes perfect sense.. in the past i looked into the possibility of producing playing kit for the Dockers, direct from China.. worked out about £300 cheaper than the cheapest company in the UK. For a club who produce a lot of jerseys etc the saving would be much more. Makes sense for the bigger clubs to go with the likes of ISC, Nike Adidas etc etc because of the benefits of working with a major sports brand, but for smaller clubs dealing direct would be more beneficial i think. I found the factory that manufactured the xblades jerseys for Wests, but sadly they're minimums were too high for us.

its worth mentioning that a lot of factories in China and the far east that typically produce apparel and footwear for the major brands such as Nike and Adidas are now actually producing the same quality of products but for their own in-house brands, and therefore creating more competition for these major brands. Something which may benefit sports clubs looking to produce team apparel and merchandising.

Newham Dockers - Champions 2013. Rugby League For East London. 100% Cockney Rugby League!

Twitter: @NewhamDockersRL - Get following!

www.newhamdockers.co.uk

#53 brooza

brooza
  • 4,252 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:37 PM

Leeds Rhinos shirt to be released on 12/11

Leeds Rhinos have confirmed that fans will be able to see the new look 2013 home shirt on Monday 12th November with members able to pre-order theirs online from then before it goes on sale in the shop on Saturday 17th November.

The kit will once again be produced by the leading manufacturer in world Rugby League, ISC, and will be worn by the Champions for the first time on Boxing Day in the Heatshot Festive Challenge against Wakefield Trinity Wildcats. Fans who Like the club's official Facebook page at www.facebook.com/leedsrhinosofficial will get the chance to see an exclusive sneak peek 24 hours earlier on Sunday 11th November

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#54 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

No pictures of the new strip yet, but Fax are manufacturing their own kit and replicas.

http://www.halifaxco...g-kit-1-5085681

Could be a good move for the club.

Any idea if Fax will be producing a heritage shirt?

#55 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 658 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

Posted Image

This was prematurely unveiled a few weeks back, official launch is next Saturday.

#56 twosevenzero

twosevenzero
  • Players
  • 66 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:33 PM

I believe Warrington have gone back to primrose and blue stripes, not hoops, this year, and an away kit of green and white hoops.

Edited by twosevenzero, 02 November 2012 - 01:36 PM.

"Are you a jew by any chance ?", "No, a tree fell on me".

FIOS

#57 Lounge Room Lizard

Lounge Room Lizard
  • Coach
  • 6,361 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 04:36 PM

Any idea if Fax will be producing a heritage shirt?

Last years was a heritage shirt as was 25 years since last Wembley win. Believe new kit this year

#58 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,250 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 06:13 PM

Last years was a heritage shirt as was 25 years since last Wembley win.

I remember the game well. :)

I can't remember a lot from the evening and night after the game though. B)

#59 Hullfan

Hullfan
  • Coach
  • 687 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:12 PM

New hull fc shirts nice old fashioned style Dobson will look the part unit haha #COYH

#60 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 10:25 PM

A new, old kit from Huddersfield after many years of supporters asking for a retro shirt, and after a former stalwart started supplying them independently.

http://www.giantsrl....images/6943.jpg

A bit steep at £48 though.

Bought my Leeds retro kit (1968 final) years ago. That was also very expensive but it wouldn't wear out if I'd had it on every day since.

Never goes out of fashion either. ;-)

Derby City - proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for over 24 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users