Welcome to the new-look Total Rugby League website. We've revamped the main homepage to give more prominence to the latest news and features, made the online shop easier to navigate and streamlined the forums to make them work faster and look smarter. We hope you like it!

Rugby League World
League Express

Rugby League Yearbook 2014-15

Photo
- - - - -

Darren Lockyer coming to Leigh

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 22,832 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:22 PM

On Thursday the 1st of November, he will be the star guest at a Rugby clinic in Leigh, where lucky young players will be put through their paces by one of the game's greats. After that, Darren will be the centre of attention at a special 'Audience with…' event at Leigh Sports Village.

LINK TO ARTICLE

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#2 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,766 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

A few days later I'll be at an audience with Henderson Gill, I don't know which will be the most difficult to understand.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#3 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,759 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:08 PM

A few days later I'll be at an audience with Henderson Gill, I don't know which will be the most difficult to understand.

Ask him to do a Bitofaboogie.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#4 Padge

Padge
  • Coach
  • 18,766 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:19 PM

You mean stand up and blame it all on Heatherington?

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com
Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007
Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

#5 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 13,364 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 09:35 PM

An audience with Henderson Gill doing a bitofaboogie.

"First question please..."

"Henderson, why are you wearing an eye patch?"

(sixth from)

Hull FC are top of the league...you'll all just have to get used to it

^

(I reserve the right to remove this statement without warning on Friday night.)