TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Cryptic Stanky Teeets On New Kit

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

#1 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:29 AM

Stanky tweeted last night that the club finalised the design and some big national sponsors for the new seasons shirts, he was very cryptic and said think stripes and the shirt worn in Hornets greatest ever cup win (guess it must be challenge cup). He mentioned pictures to be posted on his twitter page soon.
Sorry I don't have anymore info but as I said he was cryptic.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#2 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:31 AM

Tweets even, sorry.. Posted from my phone (sausage fingers)
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#3 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

I wouldn't say cryptic Fil, just not able to give anything away just yet but informing the fans of an update. Below is the Tweet.

shirt for 2013 season now chosen. Some National sponsors to appear. A very productive few weeks. Photo coming soon

To be perfectly honest if they get promoted they can go out in a donkey jacket and wellies for me! Good to have a nice kit though after some of those dreadful efforts from Super League last season.

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.