Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

One of the best Value Season Tickets in Super League

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,137 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:41 PM

Giants main tickets are £200 as well
So I agree its a reasonable price ;)

#22 1976PMJwires

1976PMJwires
  • Coach
  • 9,497 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:22 PM

Giants main tickets are £200 as well
So I agree its a reasonable price ;)

Maybe for the first 6/7 homes games, then it's all down hill...... :P

Pulling your leg

#23 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,728 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 02:44 PM

Clubs have to charge prices that are right for them. Just because Bradford went bust doesn't mean Wakefield will do the same. Every club has its own challenges.
Some clubs let kids in free, i think the cheapest kids s.t at Wire is 65 or so.
We need to trust that they have made the right decision based on the info they have.

#24 South Wakefield Sharks

South Wakefield Sharks
  • Coach
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 03:29 PM

The season ticket policy at Wakey this year is very similar to last year. There is a clear policy of making being a Wakey fan enjoyable under the present owners. Believe me that hasn't always been the case!!

This past season there was a real feel good factor at the ground. We weren't winning many for a long time last year, but the ground was busy with a good atmosphere from the home fans. Home games were something to look forward to, rather than just endure.

If we keep making progress on the field, then this sets us up nicely for when we move to the new ground, so we can take advantage of the move like Wire and Hull did, rather than stumble in to the new ground like Salford have done.

I think the jury is still out on the coach and players. Last year was great from where we started, but this year the pressure is on to improve further, and we hopefully won't have the advantage of one of the opposition being docked points, to allow us to sneak into the play-offs. Qualify properly for the play-offs in 6th or 7th and the coach and players will have answered a lot of questions.

#25 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

Just over 100 short of the 4,000 target, not bad in october... :)
Posted Image

#26 weloveyouwakefield2

weloveyouwakefield2
  • Coach
  • 2,062 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 02:06 PM

4,000 mark reached today, well done everyone! :)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users