Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Wales v England, Wrexham. 27/10/2012 K.O. 2.30pm

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

#181 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

Impossible

The NRL players are like gods amongst men.

#182 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:53 PM

England beat NZ 28-6 last time they met. HTH

Quite right and to give us further hope Papua New Guinea just about knocked off Australia masquerading as a Prime Ministers team very recently.

To put everything into perspective,as I stated in my original post, the standard of both the England and Wales performances can be put into context by the scoreline in the England v France game upcoming.

#183 Johnoco

Johnoco
  • Coach
  • 19,965 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

I see Bradford City have drawn Arsenal at home in the League Cup.

Using Lobbys theory, we can expect a crowd of 4-5k diehards as they are almost certain to lose (although I hope they win)
What will actually happen is the ground will be bursting at the seams. For an almost guaranteed defeat. Idiots!!

No I don't care if you're if you're into different bands

No cause for so much hatred, I'm just a different man

Pull off that cover, I will too, and learn to understand

With music deep inside we'll make world unity our plan

7 Seconds -Walk Together, Rock Together

#184 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,094 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:41 AM

I see Bradford City have drawn Arsenal at home in the League Cup.

Using Lobbys theory, we can expect a crowd of 4-5k diehards as they are almost certain to lose (although I hope they win)
What will actually happen is the ground will be bursting at the seams. For an almost guaranteed defeat. Idiots!!

It will be full because association football has competitive scrums and five metre rule.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#185 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,133 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

And the England FA are so dominant internationally

#186 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,348 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

It will be full because association football has competitive scrums and five metre rule.

They should play it at Odsal and get a 30,000 crowd and pay the RFL for rent of the ground.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users