Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

TRL Helpdesk 2 - Lofts

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 05:54 PM

More of a random thread this one. We had a plastic hook to unlock the loft door that broke a while back and we are struggling to unlock the loft at the moment. Does anyone know where or of a website that I can get a metal pole with a hook please?

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#2 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 06:35 PM

Can't you just drill a pilot hole into the end of a brush handle .... about £3 from any handyman shop ... and screw in a metal hook?

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#3 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

It comes back out too easily.

Lilly, Jacob and Isaac, what my life is about. Although our route through life is not how it should be, I am a blessed man.

#4 Wolford6

Wolford6
  • Coach
  • 10,079 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Not if you go to B&Q and get a thick hook with an effoff-sized thread.

Under Scrutiny by the Right-On Thought Police

#5 WearyRhino

WearyRhino
  • Coach
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:53 AM

It comes back out too easily.

Said Mrs Mumby Magic!

LUNEW.jpg

#6 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:21 AM

Said Mrs Mumby Magic!

She's not told you un all has she? :angry:

#7 Mumby Magic

Mumby Magic
  • Coach
  • 3,159 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

Not if you go to B&Q and get a thick hook with an effoff-sized thread.

I'll give it a go again then, many thanks.

#8 Hornetto

Hornetto
  • Coach
  • 3,141 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:34 PM

Need a hand with a hook?

Posted Image

Posted Image
These Lads Can Run for 80 Minutes - the infamous Hornets fanzine is back from the dead: and just as biased as ever!
Match reports, previews and other stuff that comes into our heads at
http://theseladscanr...ns.blogspot.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users