League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Is there anywhere online which proves the RLWC was originally called the Rugby World Cup?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:18 AM

I have to be honest, I've no idea what the differences are!

Oops!!! I meant; Rugby League and Rugby Union... :lol:
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

#22 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:10 PM

edit

Edited by Jonty, 31 October 2012 - 04:13 PM.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#23 Jonty

Jonty
  • Coach
  • 3,015 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 04:13 PM

EA Sports release a rugby union title each year. In the past we've had "Rugby 08", "Rugby 09" etc.This year it's called "Rugby 12".

Let's sue 'em next year... :lol:

Edit --- Actually in all seriousness, if you Google "Rugby 08" etc. you get the rugby union computer game. Google "Rugby 13" and you get a page of rugby league suggestions. :huh:

Edited by Jonty, 31 October 2012 - 04:16 PM.

disques vogue

The club where Eurovision isn't a dirty word. A waltz through the leopard skin lined world of Tom Jones, Bert Kampfert and Burt Bacharach. Step out to the sound of the happy hammond and swing to the seductive sounds of the samba.

DJ's, raffles, cocktails and wide collars. Please dress smart. Gentlemen might like to wear a suit.

Same price. Same music. Same rubbish prizes.

#24 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

I don't think EA Sports have made a Rugby Union game since 'Rugby '08'? They make FIFA every year and lots of US-based sports franchises/licenses (?) too but I think they gave up on Rugby Union to concentrate on FIFA?

http://www.amazon.co...57985ea56344910
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users