Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Northwest counties winter league 2012/2013

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Blackpool scorpions 16 16 Higginshaw

#2 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 08:15 PM

NORTH WEST COUNTIES (Open-Age) AMATEUR RUGBY LEAGUE – WINTER
Results: Match 7 - 27 October 2012
Albert Park
v
Leigh East
Blackbrook
v
Rylands Sharks
Blackpool Scorpions
v
Higginshaw
Irlam Hornets
v
Langworthy Reds
Widnes Moorfield
v
Golborne Parkside
Widnes Tigers
v
Dalton

#3 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:43 PM

Match 8
-
3 November 2012
Golborne Parkside
v
Albert Park
Leigh East
v
Blackbrook
Blackpool Scorpions
v
Irlam Hornets
Higginshaw
v
Widnes Tigers
Thatto Heath
v
Widnes Moorfield
Dalton
v
Rylands Sharks

#4 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 03:44 PM

Match 8
-
3 November 2012
Golborne Parkside
v
Albert Park
Leigh East
v
Blackbrook
Blackpool Scorpions
v
Irlam Hornets
Higginshaw
v
Widnes Tigers
Thatto Heath
v
Widnes Moorfield
Dalton
v
Rylands Sharks

#5 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,740 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:42 PM

The results and table of this league are now on the www.northwestrugbyleague.co.uk website

#6 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:20 PM

Higginshaw 34 - 24 widnes tigers tough game widnes played well but a very very poor performance from Higgy should have been 30 -0 after twenty mins but bombed numerous chances against a better side this would have been exposed.

#7 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Higginshaw 46 26 thatto Heath one Higgy player in hospital after a cowardly cheap shot fractured cheek bone and eye socket absolutely shocking to say they are a conference out fit seen a lot of bleating on there part on other threads about how hard done to they are absolutely tosh team of thugs to tried to bully and got there comupence !!!! See you in oldham lads better bring a full first team not just the 5 that played today development team my ###### !!!!!!

#8 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:18 AM

Higginshaw 46 26 thatto Heath one Higgy player in hospital after a cowardly cheap shot fractured cheek bone and eye socket absolutely shocking to say they are a conference out fit seen a lot of bleating on there part on other threads about how hard done to they are absolutely tosh team of thugs to tried to bully and got there comupence !!!! See you in oldham lads better bring a full first team not just the 5 that played today development team my ###### !!!!!!

is the nwc winter league now a development league or can anyone play?

#9 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:31 PM

No it's a full winter league as am aware but on a post on another thread/forum it was stated thatto winter side ws a new team with players new to the game and a few who had not played for numerous years then lo and behold Sean Quinn is in the team with a couple of others name players !!!!!! I

#10 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

No it's a full winter league and very competitive but on a post on another thread/forum it was stated thatto winter side was a new team with players new to the game and a few who had not played for numerous years then lo and behold Sean Quinn is in the team with a couple of others name players and a few of thee second team from summer !!!!!! I

#11 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,690 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:39 PM

No it's a full winter league and very competitive but on a post on another thread/forum it was stated thatto winter side was a new team with players new to the game and a few who had not played for numerous years then lo and behold Sean Quinn is in the team with a couple of others name players and a few of thee second team from summer !!!!!! I

Looking like the reverse of the proceeds before the switch to summer.
Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#12 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 06:54 AM

Looking like the reverse of the proceeds before the switch to summer.

#13 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:03 AM

Again what has your comment got to do with this topic This is a winter league thread please don't be spoiling it with the summer/winter tripe that you put on every Other thread !!!!!!

#14 Marauder

Marauder
  • Coach
  • 11,690 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 08:00 AM

Again what has your comment got to do with this topic This is a winter league thread please don't be spoiling it with the summer/winter tripe that you put on every Other thread !!!!!!

So does it or does it not look like what I said, being old school it does to me.

With this being a site that neither you or me have the last say in I'll post what I like when I lik within the rules, Thank you ;)

Edited by Marauder, 29 November 2012 - 08:01 AM.

Carlsberg don't do Soldiers, but if they did, they would probably be Brits.

http://www.pitchero....hornemarauders/

#15 bowes

bowes
  • Coach
  • 10,740 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 10:05 AM

The NW Men's league provisional lineup suggests we're settled now.

#16 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:32 PM

So does it or does it not look like what I said, being old school it does to me.

With this being a site that neither you or me have the last say in I'll post what I like when I lik within the rules, Thank you ;)

Summer or winter does not come in to it the point I was making was thatto should have not claimed that it was new side they just should have been open and said lads want to play all year round !!!!

You as like myself can post what ever you want but am sure people who read this thread for the results update and fixtures don't want to be reading about your dislike for the leagues who have switched its rather boring seeing it on every other thread !!!! Now I won't be commenting on the subject again and will revert back to the orginal thread . summer has happened get over it !!!!!

#17 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 02:42 PM

Widnes Moorfield vs. Albert Park
Rochdale Mayfield 'B' vs. Blackbrook
Dalton vs. Blackpool Scorpions
Thatto Heath Crusaders vs. Irlam Hornets
Golborne Parkside vs. Langworthy Reds
Rylands Sharks vs. Widnes Tigers
Eccles vs. Higginshaw

#18 thestatman

thestatman
  • Coach
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:33 PM

No it's a full winter league and very competitive but on a post on another thread/forum it was stated thatto winter side was a new team with players new to the game and a few who had not played for numerous years then lo and behold is in the team from summer !!!!!! I

I wasn't at the game but as far as i'm aware the only players that played in the game that had played in the summer for Thatto Heath were Shaun Quinn, Andy Lea (both of whom answered last minute calls as the team only had 13 plus the physio) and Craig Holland (2nd team fringe player). A far stretch form the 5 first teamers we had in the initial post and even from the "Sean Quinn.....and with a couple of others name players and a few of thee second team". Get over it Higginshaw are a set of bullies that don't like being stood up to.

SINGING MY MUM'S A .......

Views are my own and not necessarily those of Thatto Heath Crusaders!!

#19 Old school

Old school
  • Players
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:29 PM

Get over it Higginshaw are a set of bullies that don't like being stood up to.

Al pass this part on to the lad with a fractured cheek bone and eye socket, Great to see your club condones this type of action !!!

#20 usain bolt

usain bolt
  • Coach
  • 948 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 11:08 PM

No it's a full winter league as am aware but on a post on another thread/forum it was stated thatto winter side ws a new team with players new to the game and a few who had not played for numerous years then lo and behold Sean Quinn is in the team with a couple of others name players !!!!!! I

sounds like you was disappointed at not playing a 'new team with players new to the game and a few who had not played for numerous years'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users