Ryan MacDonald

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Supporter

Supporter
  • Coach
  • 462 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

Good Luck to Ryan MacDonald who has just signed a one-year deal with North Wales Crusaders. Thanks Ryan for your efforts for Town, you were always a joy to watch.

I shall follow your new venture with great interest, the local fans will love your style of play.

Edited by Supporter, 30 October 2012 - 02:41 PM.

#2 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 02:56 PM

Thanks for your all your efforts at town ryan and all the best for the future.

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 04:35 PM

Good luck biggun
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,969 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 05:58 PM

What you see is what you get with Ginge. Thanks for all your efforts big fella and good luck at Crusaders.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#5 ChunkyOnion

ChunkyOnion
  • Coach
  • 141 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 06:43 PM

Thanks for the 2 points on Good Friday! (and all your other efforts in a Town shirt)
Surf dudes with attitudes, (Kinda groovy), Laid back moods. Sky above, sand below (Good vibrations), Feelin' mellow. Won't give it up, Don't wanna stop....Don't wake me up, Don't wake me up if I'm dreamin', California dreams, Just let me lay here in the sun, Until my dream is done

#6 bobg

bobg
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 07:39 PM

Good luck Ryan on your new career at Crusaders, It has always been interesting watching you play. You have done a great job for Town and you go with all Town fans best wishes.

#7 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 09:00 PM

Good luck Ryan.... it's always been a pleasure watching you play, even when it was against Town!!!
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users