Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 401 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, full colour, in-depth coverage from the grassroots through to the international game.
Click here for the digital edition or just download the Rugby League World app from Apple Newsstand or Google Play now.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 401
/ View a Gallery of all our previous 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 401
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Gav

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 03:13 PM

Just like to say love your article on twitter about the two tier SL read it and it makes a lot of sense just hope the RFL give you a job and go down a similar line to your article well done gav wilson

#2 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Aw shucks, I'm all embarrassed now... :wub:

:D
Posted Image

#3 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 07:58 PM

Aw shucks, I'm all embarrassed now... :wub:

:D

Credit where it's due mate it was a great article and hats off to you

#4 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,650 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:01 PM

He was spot on with his article about club link-ups too.

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#5 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:12 PM

He was spot on with his article about club link-ups too.

Can't comment Simon as I haven't seen it.But everyone as a different opinion on the club link ups and you know how I feel about them but I hope for the sake of our game and the clubs that have linked up it will be a roaring success.But I guess no one will know until a few years down the line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users