captain fantastic

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:46 PM

which player is going to step upto the mark and be our new capain fantastic ?? any ideas personaly i'd try ellis the last time he was with us he moved us around the field well and leave finny to concentrate on his own game and not others

#2 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:06 PM

I agree about Finn he as enough pressure on him without the pressures of captaincy I think tommy Saxton would make a good captain as he's been here along time and he's played at an higher level and been around along time.But I'm sure DP will give the job to the right man.

Edited by thundergaz, 31 October 2012 - 09:07 PM.

#3 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 294 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 09:41 PM

not sure about tommy he would be one of my first names on the team sheet but not captain material but thats my veiw we need someone in the middle of the field to move us about and not sure tommy is loud enough to boss players around theres always ben kaye now he's loud

#4 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:31 PM

Tim spears

#5 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:47 PM

This is a great idea of raising funds for the club.I mean say it costs a Fiver to have a guess who the next captain will be as a quid wouldn't be adaquate as their isn't enough names to make owt the names would probably have to be drawn out as alot would probably pick the same name. its just an idea and the winner gets a signed shirt by the new captain.Just trying to think of ideas to raise funds for the club.

Edited by thundergaz, 31 October 2012 - 10:48 PM.

#6 Mark Ashton

Mark Ashton
  • Coach
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 10:56 PM

Spears sounds a good bet

#7 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,156 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 11:10 PM

Spears sounds a good bet

Agree Mark, but I have a sneaking feeling it could be the new prop especially if he is SL quality.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users