2013 Season Tickets / Matchday Prices

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:09 PM

The club are delighted to announce our season ticket and matchday ticket prices for 2013.

#2 HunsletHawks

HunsletHawks
  • Coach
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

Posted Image

#3 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 01:41 PM

Nice to see us Pikeys in the cat. A with the leagues big boys. ;)

#4 Castleford Hawk

Castleford Hawk
  • Coach
  • 129 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 05:58 PM

Well done for showing some imagination with the categorization.

When will season tickets be on sale?

Hunslet: STILL the city's only club to win all competitions in one season.

#5 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,049 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:11 PM

Bit unfair York cat A.Whats the reason for this ?

#6 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:15 PM

Season tickets will be on sale at the 2013 season Launch night, details of the launch night in a press release tomorrow!

Please download the poster and print, put them up we're you can, let's get people talking about Hunslet Hawks!

2013 Soaring to new Heights

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#7 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:23 PM

Many factors were taken in to consideration for the categorisation of fellow Championship clubs.

"Nihil sine Deo" "We've Swept The Seas Before Boys, & So We Shall Again" "More than a club"

#8 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:35 PM

Due to our massive away following and the fact that you're our "local" derby game. :D Got to make money from the teams that bring the most fans and try to entice fans from both the "Hunslet" area and away teams who bring less or travel the furthest. Is that correct Gaz?

Edited by Shadow45, 01 November 2012 - 06:36 PM.

#9 hunsletnewboy

hunsletnewboy
  • Players
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:38 PM

Its so York can say they were at top. lol

#10 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,871 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:39 PM

Due to our massive away following and the fact that you're our "local" derby game. :D Got to make money from the teams that bring the most fans and try to entice fans from both the "Hunslet" area and away teams who bring less or travel the furthest. Is that correct Gaz?

And Hunslet knowing the Knights are a big club. B)

#11 Shadow45

Shadow45
  • Coach
  • 4,881 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:00 PM

And Hunslet knowing the Knights are a big club. B)

Don't start them off John, they'll start going on about the Knights been their bitches again! Going to miss my trip to the Sir Gary Hetherington Stadium once their back in C1 :lol:

Only joking boys, always enjoy my day out to Hunslet and the forum banter :)

#12 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

Well summed up my friend ;)

#13 pooliehawk

pooliehawk
  • Coach
  • 636 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:32 PM

Well to me it's a cracking deal, epically the kids, £3 per game, I see kids spending more then that at the shop on sweets.

If I was a parent wanting some Sunday afternoon peace, I'd be saying here is £3 get down to hunslet....brilliant

Not worth me getting a season ticket, as I only get to 3-5 games a season, but that price to me is well worth it. And if was still living in leeds and be buying mine and the kids.

#14 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:35 PM

You've just lost two fev fans, I'm sure the politically corect brigade can come up with some sort of discrimination against the cat.A teams

#15 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:43 PM

Disgusting. Discrimination against certain clubs, "let's try and rip off the better supported clubs". Bet your parent club the whino's had input into this.

Well you can cross off another 5 Fev lads for this game, we will not be coming. Well done, another wad lost!!
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#16 Penola

Penola
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:45 PM

Disgusting. Discrimination against certain clubs, "let's try and rip off the better supported clubs". Bet your parent club the whino's had input into this.

Well you can cross off another 5 Fev lads for this game, we will not be coming. Well done, another wad lost!!

Put your dummy back in

#17 sidnee

sidnee
  • Coach
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 08:50 PM

Whatever.

If that's the best way you can justify it, that explains it all.

Will the whino's bail out its feeder club when it all goes belly up?
The weak conform, the strong survive.

#18 Penola

Penola
  • 610 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:04 PM

Whatever.

A struggling proud club shows a bit of innovation to try to keep afloat and adopts what football clubs already do and you post comments like this? You are not paying any more than last season so don't see your problem. We don't need fans like you at SLS so everyone's a winner. Have a great season Durex Boy

Edited by Penola, 01 November 2012 - 09:05 PM.

#19 maccca-6-

maccca-6-
  • Coach
  • 3,079 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

Whatever.

I'm gutted a handful of cas's #####'s won't be attending. It was £16 last year did you come then???
hunslet hawks champions 2010

#20 Blackpool Hawk

Blackpool Hawk
  • Coach
  • 5,494 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 09:59 PM

Featherstone fans will be charged £16, the same price as last season NO INCREASE! Hunslet fans will also be charged £16. NO INCREASE! Hunslet fans going to Featherstone next season will be charged £17, £2 INCREASE on last season, INCREASE! So who's getting the best deal and who's been disrespectful? I'd say NIETHER clubs, just both clubs doing what's best for themselves in hard times, will I be boycotting Featherstone because of a £2 increase?, NO il happily pay any amount to support my team, and if that means is helping out a fellow championship club at the same time then even better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users